Do you agree? Beyonce is the bigger star, but Lady Gaga has the better accolades

Started by ChillOut, February 26, 2019, 09:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Hopefully the next bey mess does better. Y'all really mad it flopped huh :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

b7

Ncncnncncncn @ people ignoring everything is love 

it happened, guys. 

CHOKE

Love the fake narrative

Parties, nothing to do

Like they didn't just finish a world wide stadium tour

:dead:

Funny how a girl takes a few months off and "she ain't got shit to do"

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Vonc2002

b7

Vonc2002

Young

It's kinda weird actually how that Joint EP didn't atleast get Platinum in streams

apeshit is a smash tho

oh and Bey>>>>

periodT

Young

FlowerBomb

I want Rih & Bey for all the big things this year.
Show those honkies what charisma and talent actually looks like.

b7

Quote from: Young on February 27, 2019, 10:28:35 AM
It's kinda weird actually how that Joint EP didn't atleast get Platinum in streams

apeshit is a smash tho

oh and Bey>>>>

periodT
ncnncncnc weird! This is crazy!

Boy  :kii:  u are mess