Can some of you girls explain to me how you believe the Bert stories but not MJ?

Started by GLOCK, March 05, 2019, 11:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garlic

Quote from: animmai. on March 05, 2019, 01:26:04 PM
I mean, when you take into account that that Wade guy testified under oath that Mike never molested him, was apparently auditioning to be apart of his tour, and that the fbi investigated Mike for a decade and found NOTHING

:udontlookok:

exactly.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Glock on March 05, 2019, 12:46:48 PM
Yeah this girl above me (young) doesn't fucking care about blacks and never have
the only time u catch her in a thread discussing race is when it impacts the people she likes

and that's that on that.

:everythingok:

Zankou.

Quote from: animmai. on March 05, 2019, 01:26:04 PM
I mean, when you take into account that that Wade guy testified under oath that Mike never molested him, was apparently auditioning to be apart of his tour, and that the fbi investigated Mike for a decade and found NOTHING

:udontlookok:

like hello lol

LOONA.

I don't really care for Michael so eh

All I know is that the boy who said he touched him came forward after he died and said his dad made him lie for coin

And I haven't really heard much about MJ being a pedo other than that  

Young

The way Glock is ZIGZAGGING tryna form a rebuttal mess sddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Sinpool

Bill admitted to handing girls quadludes & R. Kelly s self explanatory.

I just don't see the correlation.

Plus I feel like Black people defended R. Kelly & Bill way more than MJ.

TriBeCa

Wade Robson already testified that MJ did not molest him. He is also fucked Britney Spears while she was with Justin, so what does that tell you about his moral compass? None of the articles I've read have mentioned that though.

garlic

Even if it was true, I would still play his music. The man is dead.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on March 05, 2019, 01:16:24 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2019, 01:07:49 PM
What blacks built Michael Jackson up as perfect  :uhh:
If anything we've consistently called him weird and said he wants to be white. No sense in just making things up, guys

They built up the idea that bill

Stop bringing up bill in here. This aint about him.  Michael has been ridiculed and scrutinized his whole life and PRIMARILY by black people, since you're only interested in talking about our people. Michael ain't no God to us and we haven't protected him in yrs because we wrote him off as a weirdo that suffered from an identity crisis. He is DEFINITELY not above reproach in the black community.  Just because we recognize bullshit doesnt mean that we're idolizing him in a "GOD" type of way. U were wrong here so move along and respond to all these valid arguments in here 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Jayda Jackson on March 05, 2019, 01:16:47 PM& not for nothing why did Macaulay and Corey, who were actually CLOSER to MJ than the other 2 still maintain to this day their interactions with MJ was innocent  :dead: :dead: :dead:
possibly because he might have never touched them He had more to lose than those unknown children who didn't have a voice Or he could've fucked with them but they feel they are to blame Abuse does a number on pplI can't beleive u brought that up as if it really means anything Bert didn't touch keke Palmer Nivea MaryA host of girls Bae please smh 

Vonc2002

Quote from: MARS. on March 05, 2019, 01:18:30 PM
Quote from: Glock on March 05, 2019, 01:16:24 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2019, 01:07:49 PM
What blacks built Michael Jackson up as perfect  :uhh:
If anything we've consistently called him weird and said he wants to be white. No sense in just making things up, guys
Fag
They built up the idea that bill was perfect and MJ was adored by the fucking world
Him being weird did nothing to the idea of worshiping him and stanning across the world ..
Any form of idolatry has a sense of invincibility/perfection complex .. or god like being
Maybe perfect wasn't the exact narrative I was pushing but you're being difficult and challenging me for the sake of it
U know what I meant and how i meant it
And if u didn't that's cool..
This is what I meant

He was a god like being primarily

he was loved by all races though. Blacks did not "build him up". Hell many of us thought he hated being black any day way
This wrong aided ass APE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: garlic on March 05, 2019, 12:53:33 PM
I mean Wade Robson as a source is questionable.

If you haven't Googled, here's a thread that timelines his mess.  :ohwow:
https://twitter.com/santikapowski/status/1100828185963479042

Yeah, all that...

But what's going on HERE?

:enchantress:

GLOCK

Guess it's a "one Faggot army" tea today..

and that's fucking fine 

Sinpool