I just love their friendship lolz. Rih and Adele.

Started by Bentley!, November 18, 2015, 12:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

QuoteThere?s a reason the hip-hop world has embraced her, and the feeling is mutual. She has a genuine fixation on Beyonc??hands down her favorite artist?and refers to Mrs. Jay-Z a lot in conversation. ?She?s been a huge and constant part of my life as an artist since I was about ten or eleven,? says Adele. ?I love how all of her songs are about empowerment. Even when she?s married and Jay-Z put a ring on it, she releases ?Single Ladies.? Go get yours. Go get what you deserve. I think she?s really inspiring. She?s beautiful. She?s ridiculously talented, and she is one of the kindest people I?ve ever met. I?m the total opposite. I can moan my ass off; I can be lazy. She makes me want to do things with my life.?

http://www.vogue.com/865375/adele-one-and-only/

BAPHOMET.

yummy

Bentley!

ssssss
I gotta stop putting Rih in my titles

I be seeing the SAME gorls waltzing through the threads. Weird stuff lolz!

Plank

i dnt think 'dele rlly uese either

she actually HANGS wit xtine huehue :nogrammynoneck:

MAY

Quote from: Bentley! on November 18, 2015, 01:04:42 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on November 18, 2015, 01:02:34 PM
Quote from: Bentley! on November 18, 2015, 12:59:56 PM
Quote from: LISlikeliquor on November 18, 2015, 12:56:02 PM
Didn't mention anything about her talent :dead: she basically described a strapped stripper
Well why are her and Sia writing songs for sis then

And she's never mentioned Bey's "talent" either

Hatin ass :kii:

Bent' are you really a 'dele cause she actually has mentioned and praised Bey's talent.
Many times.  :ohwow:
sssss
Oh I LOVE Adele

I just keep it real when I comes to Bey

Adele is a very polite gorl. I'll say that!

Such a sweet gorl

LOONA.

Quote from: MelMel on November 18, 2015, 01:07:33 PM
QuoteThere?s a reason the hip-hop world has embraced her, and the feeling is mutual. She has a genuine fixation on Beyonc??hands down her favorite artist?and refers to Mrs. Jay-Z a lot in conversation. ?She?s been a huge and constant part of my life as an artist since I was about ten or eleven,? says Adele. ?I love how all of her songs are about empowerment. Even when she?s married and Jay-Z put a ring on it, she releases ?Single Ladies.? Go get yours. Go get what you deserve. I think she?s really inspiring. She?s beautiful. She?s ridiculously talented, and she is one of the kindest people I?ve ever met. I?m the total opposite. I can moan my ass off; I can be lazy. She makes me want to do things with my life.?

http://www.vogue.com/865375/adele-one-and-only/

Wow   

Genesis

So Rih is just a sexual object used for a quick nut lol

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Herbie on November 18, 2015, 12:59:46 PM
Awwwww

Love the credible source as well

how do u get more credible than it coming out of her own mouth  :plzstop: :kii:

CHOKE

Kinda ironic considering sis is currently destroying her career

When is that album coming guys?