Which Witch y'all rolling with?

Started by Sinpool, April 02, 2019, 02:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 02, 2019, 03:24:06 PM
When neve shed that snake skin and stomped thru the halls a whole new damn girl :gorlonfire:

:gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

Anybody figure out who this last girl is?  They should've replaced her with willow from Buffy or sumn. This unknown ass girl
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sinpool

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 02, 2019, 03:29:23 PM
Anybody figure out who this last girl is?  They should've replaced her with willow from Buffy or sumn. This unknown ass girl

KMNkdmdd

Freya from the Originals

I watched that show and I didn't remember her.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Sinyoncé on April 02, 2019, 03:40:58 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 02, 2019, 03:29:23 PM

KMNkdmdd

Freya from the Originals

I watched that show and I didn't remember her.
And I knew it was sumn like that too. Somebody from Angel or sumn.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

Ma Lo

Quote from: Bloodborne. on April 02, 2019, 03:09:50 PM
A list of Fiona's abilities/powers
-Telekinesis
-Concilium
-Transmutation
-Astral Projection
-Divination
-The ability to create, control and manipulate fire with the power of the mind.
-Clairvoyance
-Spellcraft

What that other ho bringing to the table

Vonc2002

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 02, 2019, 02:20:29 PM
Fiona would gather these girls.
:kii:  the way she SPIT in those cups and made those detectives forget wtf they were searching for

Kurama

King wtf would they be eating cupcakes from a random bish?

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Bloodborne. on April 02, 2019, 03:09:50 PM
A list of Fiona's abilities/powers
-Telekinesis
-Concilium
-Transmutation
-Astral Projection
-Divination
-The ability to create, control and manipulate fire with the power of the mind.
-Clairvoyance
-Spellcraft

What that other ho bringing to the table

Kur' and the other Charmed girl's. I asked a question  :omgwatshappening:

Kurama

fdff

Nigga did yall even watch Charmed!? All 3 of them have spells that accomplish the same shit on top of their INNATE powers.
Potions and spells that accomplish all of these things listed and more lolz. They literally jump dimensions with a sip of nyquil mess.

What bish from AHS can freeze fuckin time? Who the fuck else has served as the incarnate of the goddess of the fuckin earth? Who else can battle with ancient gods/demons!?

Fi is a decayed ass flesh suit with parlor tricks who is getting bust upside the head for eternity by a serial killer.  She doesn't compare

GLOCK

Quote from: Kurama on April 02, 2019, 05:18:27 PM
fdff

Nigga did yall even watch Charmed!? All 3 of them have spells that accomplish the same shit on top of their INNATE powers.
Potions and spells that accomplish all of these things listed and more lolz. They literally jump dimensions with a sip of nyquil mess.

What bish from AHS can freeze fuckin time? Who the fuck else has served as the incarnate of the goddess of the fuckin earth? Who else can battle with ancient gods/demons!?

Fi is a decayed ass flesh suit with parlor tricks who is getting bust upside the head for eternity by a serial killer.  She doesn't compare

:guys:

Sinpool

Really they shoulda put Willow up there