Game of CHRIST is back TONIGHT

Started by BAPHOMET., April 14, 2019, 03:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

The way those northerners looked at Greyworm & Messandei with disgust flkffffffffffffff

Jon

Sansa is has shown so much growth. The way they are writing Dany is weird to me. Now all of a sudden they realize she be just like the mad king with her power?

Kurama

Jono!!!!!

>>><<<

She's gonna fuckin die and all these fags stanning will be pissed lolz

:blessed:

BAPHOMET.

emzen

Bran sitting perched in that seat in the cold waiting for his "old friend" Jaime WOO

I live, night king self :plzstop:

CHOKE

Quote from: Jonovan on April 14, 2019, 10:42:32 PM
Sansa is has shown so much growth. The way they are writing Dany is weird to me. Now all of a sudden they realize she be just like the mad king with her power?

I was fuming

Ned Stark cut that boys head off ep 1 even though he tried to warn him about the white walkers

Jon hung all of his enemies

But Dany is bad now?

when did Sam become such a messy faggot?  :uhh:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Chokeme Politely on April 15, 2019, 12:43:19 AM

I was fuming

Ned Stark cut that boys head off ep 1 even though he tried to warn him about the white walkers

But Dany is bad now?

She killed his Dad and his brother for the sake of a throne that Sam knows isn't even hers. I'd be pissed too.

Gilgamesh.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

The writing just seems stilted and disjointed to me. I don't see the sense of revealing to Jon alone. Why not have such a reveal when they're BOTH present? I can see that being more dramatic and a smoother transition into the other plot points that we know are coming.

CHOKE

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 15, 2019, 10:32:49 AM
Quote from: Chokeme Politely on April 15, 2019, 12:43:19 AM

I was fuming

But Dany is bad now?

She killed his Dad and his brother for the sake of a throne that Sam knows isn't even hers. I'd be pissed too.

n

The same man that told him he'd have a hunt and run him down in the woods to die if he didn't join the Night's Watch?

The same man that disowned him not once but twice.

If they wanted to make her into a villain they should have done it seasons ago

Let's not change the rules now and forget all the good the bitch has done just to make Jon seem like a better ruler

CHOKE

Let's not act like Jon doesn't have blood on his hands too

Gilgamesh.

I don't think anyone is trying to make her seem like a villain. Danaerys did what she did for survival however, this is the first time she's seeing the impact of her decisions on people that didn't necessarily deserve it. 

CHOKE

That symbol gave me chills

Did anyone else think it looked like the Targaryen sigil when it caught on fire?

Kurama

Quote from: ShujiVengers Son of Odin on April 15, 2019, 10:48:05 AM
The writing just seems stilted and disjointed to me. I don't see the sense of revealing to Jon alone. Why not have such a reveal when they're BOTH present? I can see that being more dramatic and a smoother transition into the other plot points that we know are coming.

d

boy...she think she's the rightful ruler-- if she learned he is-- it would cause an even bigger rift while being counterproductive to him gathering ppl to fight the Night King.

Shit!  :uhh:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Kurama on April 15, 2019, 11:18:01 AM
Quote from: ShujiVengers Son of Odin on April 15, 2019, 10:48:05 AM

d

boy...she think she's the rightful ruler-- if she learned he is-- it would cause an even bigger rift while being counterproductive to him gathering ppl to fight the Night King.

Shit!  :uhh:

So he's supposed to NOT tell her until after the battle of Winterfell in episode 3? How's that supposed to work?

"Oh hey...I found out a couple of days ago that you're my Aunt and I didn't wanna tell you cause I didn't want to stress you out. But now that the battle is done...HEY Aunty."

:whogonbook:

That's beyond awkward :uhh: