Rihanna, Beyonce & Ciara seen the last 2 days, one of them looks like a mom of 5

Started by ChillOut, April 28, 2019, 08:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

I've seen the gorls obssess over the C's

But this 2nd tier dipshit faggot is next level LATE. trash bucket justi like his sweaty DUSTY scary ass fave

ophababes.

sfddggfgggggggggggffgh talisa is FUMING in here i'm fckin CACKLINGGGG

somebody get this gor a gas mask STAT

b7

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on April 29, 2019, 12:23:23 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 29, 2019, 12:21:10 AM
Kelly has never even gone platinum for Christ's sake

tyifgkjh why do I always here Ms. Evelyn when people say "for christ sake!"
ncncnncncncn

fedswatchin

BAPHOMET.

b7

ophababes.

dfdfffdfgfdffgg these two NIGGAS

dont have to search for a bad expression pic of ci. her natural mug is a self lash

FAMÈ

Quote from: Temper on April 29, 2019, 01:26:03 AM
I've seen the gorls obssess over the C's

But this 2nd tier dipshit faggot is next level LATE. trash bucket justi like his sweaty DUSTY scary ass fave
Sndndjdjcjjcjcjcjcjcj

RatherBe

Quote from: Ulysses on April 29, 2019, 12:36:39 AM
That isn't fair to compare Rihanna's body to Ciara's. Ciara has a LOT more free time on her hands to get into shape. Rihanna And Beyoncé are busy business women. They gotta be here, there, doing this, doing that, recording, being in such demand, etc. So a lot less time to focus on their bodies than Ciara does and they both still kill it.
she has 2 kids

ton

Quote from: AJ on April 29, 2019, 10:14:23 AM
Quote from: Ulysses on April 29, 2019, 12:36:39 AM
That isn't fair to compare Rihanna's body to Ciara's. Ciara has a LOT more free time on her hands to get into shape. Rihanna And Beyoncé are busy business women. They gotta be here, there, doing this, doing that, recording, being in such demand, etc. So a lot less time to focus on their bodies than Ciara does and they both still kill it.
she has 2 kids
that weirdo is obsessed with Ci  :dead:

Genesis2