ton

Quote from: BowDown on May 01, 2019, 05:03:56 PM
Why would I be helping Kelly? She looks a mess. :uhh:
v

:uhh: :dead:

What is wrong with you

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BowDown on May 01, 2019, 05:04:52 PM
My point is Ciara has natural stage presence and talent but she let the talentless LA girls bring her down to their level. Does this make sense?

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Navyman

Quote from: Ton on May 01, 2019, 04:49:19 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on May 01, 2019, 04:46:29 PM
Quote from: MoonPrismPower on May 01, 2019, 04:39:07 PM
damn I thought Ci called off the engagement. I didn't know future did
:ummwhat:

QuoteI called [the engagement] off way before any cheating rumors came out. The engagement was already off."
Asked if the decision to split was mutual, Future replied "I said it wasn't going to work," adding, "She wasn't too mad because I explained it to her."

damn king DUMPED this bitch

sebbnnnnnnnnnnn

This girl stayed getting dumped.

Remember when she was stalking 50 Cent after he started messing with Chelsea Handler?

QuoteHandler goes on to reveal that they dated regularly when Jackson moved to LA but the romance turned sour when Ciara got jealous and started blowing up his phone!

Details below...Chelsea reveals in her memoirs explicit details about her relationship with 50 Cent, but the most intriguing excerpts released deal with why the pair broke up.

The answer? in a word... "Ciara"

Quote    I really can't remember the exact the details, but I'll tell you what I can remember. I think one of his ex-girlfriends was coming on my show and she's one of those singers -I can't remember her name. She's really hot. He was dating her I guess previous to me.

Right before Anguilla, Ciara–that's her name!–was coming on the show, and he called me to tell me something about her like she still calls him all the time, and she still tells him that she loves him or something.

And I'm at my job, and I go: "Curtis, honestly this is like eighth grade sh*t. Why are you telling me this? This girl is coming on the show tomorrow, and now I have to look at her and think you guys have some weird thing going on or had going on."

It was so juvenile. I'm at my work and I work my ass off all the time, and I have million different things and even though it's not like important work, I am working hard. I'm doing sh*t.

He said, "I want you to hear this conversation" and he was like calling someone like a 3-way phone call.

I go, "So you're telling me this girl wants to get back together with you, but she's upset that you're dating me, is that what you're saying?" He's like, "Yeah, so I just want you to know when she comes."
I'm screaming

50 is a known liar

To believe this :kii: :kii:
So is Future and Bow Wow.

Qlskskdm refer to my post earlier, you see the pattern.  They are Narcissistic sociopaths and Ci was a sweet Empath  :indiaarie:

ophababes.

Quote from: Ton on May 01, 2019, 04:56:03 PM

Yeah ... This is the same girl

tldggghgghhh this same ass chin

this is what a mug looks like as it matures NATURALLY. being a ci, i can see why you wouldn't be familiar

BAPHOMET.

She had a nose job and boob job 

Navyman

Quote from: ophelia_b on May 01, 2019, 05:08:17 PM

this is what a mug looks like as it matures NATURALLY. being a ci, i can see why you wouldn't be familiar
Damn, you ducked that Dirty Laundry post
:hehe:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Dark Lady. on May 01, 2019, 04:42:48 PM
Honestly she sounds pretty much the same as her teen years, she just lost the accent

shes always been articulate
i think Ci wants to come off more girly so she heightens the tone of her speaking voice sometimes. But when she embraces her naturally lower speaking voice, I fuckin live

She killed this interview. My fave interview from her in years

ophababes.

Quote from: Tonkaman on May 01, 2019, 05:10:06 PM

Quote from: ophelia_b on May 01, 2019, 04:52:05 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on May 01, 2019, 03:05:30 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on May 01, 2019, 02:56:06 PM
so basically kelly is a strong resilient quee despite her personal loss, while ci has resorted to speaking like a bratz dollz cuz tHe pEoPlE mAdE fUn Of HeR

dhffgg GOT IT
Aksksk
Gurl don't try it.

Especially when she had that song Dirty Laundry that exists.

Sjdjdjxnxjkxkdkdkd :plzstop:

and through all that she never rearranged her mug or picked up a katie couric voice mess. some girls just ain't BUILT for it lolz

dggfhhhhhbn

oof! gotcha!

just SLOW

Navyman

Quote from: ophelia_b on May 01, 2019, 05:13:20 PM

so basically kelly is a strong resilient quee despite her personal loss, while ci has resorted to speaking like a bratz dollz cuz tHe pEoPlE mAdE fUn Of HeR

dhffgg GOT IT
Aksksk
Gurl don't try it.

and through all that she never rearranged her mug or picked up a katie couric voice mess. some girls just ain't BUILT for it lolz

dggfhhhhhbn

oof! gotcha!

just SLOW
Damn. My bad.
Didn't notice ya like the world didn't Kelly. But I ain't gonna cry about it on record though. It's cool  :hehe:

fedswatchin

ugly no matter what huh

ophababes.

Quote from: Baph Mormont. on May 01, 2019, 05:10:01 PM
She had a boob job

so not facial reconstruction like ci. GOTCHA

Young

Yawl crazy dndndndndd

ophababes.

Quote from: Tonkaman on May 01, 2019, 05:15:53 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on May 01, 2019, 05:13:20 PM

dhffgg GOT IT
Aksksk
Gurl don't try it.

dggfhhhhhbn

oof! gotcha!

just SLOW
Damn. My bad.
Didn't notice ya like the world didn't Kelly. But I ain't gonna cry about it on record though. It's cool  :hehe:

cuz no one world hear your record, hun.... much like ci's records.

vggggh this FAN