#ThanksgivingWithBlackFamilies

Started by MAY, November 24, 2015, 12:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Plates up food? What kinda homeless shelter
Nah, we make our own damn plates
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Honestly in my family we all make our own individual thanksgiving meals anyway and just go over a grandma's house or something later for the fellowship. I dont need to go any further than my mom's house to eat
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

not making everyone's plates :uhh:

I wish my grandma would

FINE.

We make the plates for the elderly first then stuff our faces

Vonc2002

November 24, 2015, 01:53:35 PM #95 Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 01:53:53 PM by Vonc2002
What's pepperpot?
My family wouldn't give two shits about "I ain't hungry" okay cool, well move outta the way so I can make my plate

NewNu

FINE.

yummy

Quote from: GRILL on November 24, 2015, 01:48:05 PM
not making everyone's plates :uhh:

I wish my grandma would

fff right what kinda soup kitchen

and I bet' not see somebody use the same spoon they got some rice with to scoop out some mac and cheese  :hmph:

Zankou.

Quote from: FINE. on November 24, 2015, 01:49:22 PM
We make the plates for the elderly first then stuff our faces

d

NO DICE!

Vonc2002

Quote from: The? on November 24, 2015, 02:08:28 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 24, 2015, 01:53:35 PM
What's pepperpot?
My family wouldn't give two shits about "I ain't hungry" okay cool, well move outta the way so I can make my plate

It's a Godly Guyanese Christmas dish.

Is that beef? That looks good. Do u eat it over rice or something