So Rih needs The Weeknd's help to sell out shows...

Started by tigernathan, November 24, 2015, 10:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: tigernathan on November 25, 2015, 02:06:01 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2015, 01:57:15 AM
Well u praise his vocals so CLEARLY there are some tone deaf people that like his voice as there are those that like Monica, Mary, keyshia, etc. the point was there are people whose voices are praised and revered in the industry and his ain't one of em. I'm not reading thru Daquan's and shanell's tweets, foh. U claimed he was so influential and so praised by the young artists where are those mentions of his voice being so groundbreaking? I honestly don't REALLY care cause u like who u fckn like but u ain't gon come in here trying to talk about other singers like R Kelly non singing ass is Stevie wonder or some shit, PLEA

You praise Rihanna and Pawn's vocals though :dead:
I swear u say ANYTHING to try and prove a point. I dare u to find a thread where I'm arguing that either one of them are supreme ass vocalists like you're trying to do with this nigga in here. Your point is MOOT because u keep stressing dawn and Rihanna like they are my top vocalists and not even I have ever said some shit like that. R Kelly IS your favorite vocalist and he can't fckn sing :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

tigernathan

Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 02:05:39 AM
Tank and Usher actually are great singers
that's non debatable tbh

I do listen to R Kelly, especially his older stuff
and the national anthem clip is just one example of his being loud
and just getting louder. He just loves WAILING and you're being biased and delusional.

You cannot say what the vast majority of country listeners purchase much for I'm sure there's mixture of reasons

Never heard that about them. :dead: Especially, Flush. No one talks about sTank.

He wasn't wailing in that clip  :plzstop: For some strange reason, you're obsessed with that clip. He sounds good and ended great. :uhh: He has done better tho. And if you listen to him then you would know he sounds nothing like that live performance in his songs or other performances :uhh: Like...

I can say that because of the elements they use in their songs. :uhh: The vocals are never over the top like R&B/Soul is. It's not in the forefront. There's more emphasis on vocal ability when it comes to R&B and Soul. I thought that was obvious? :uhh:

tigernathan

Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 02:10:19 AM
Quote from: tigernathan on November 25, 2015, 02:07:26 AM
Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 02:02:31 AM
On a site that can be edited by fans
:kii:

v

Then what's the point of even mentioning a site like Wikipedia in this convo? Ray... plea' :dead:
because if his fans are sooooo in love with his vocals
They would have written more than 2 sentences
Duh
:shannonsmissing:

This logic  :ack:

RekeRig

Quote from: Genesis on November 25, 2015, 01:04:50 AM
EEK

a co headlining tour? :plzstop:
n

its not tho. The weekend doesn't even join her until the Europe portion of the tour

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIG on November 25, 2015, 02:13:26 AM
EEK

n

its not tho. The weekend doesn't even join her until the Europe portion of the tour
Ugh, please let that be after Chicago
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: tigernathan on November 25, 2015, 02:10:56 AM
Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 02:05:39 AM
Tank and Usher actually are great singers
that's non debatable tbh

I do listen to R Kelly, especially his older stuff
and the national anthem clip is just one example of his being loud
and just getting louder. He just loves WAILING and you're being biased and delusional.

You cannot say what the vast majority of country listeners purchase much for I'm sure there's mixture of reasons

Never heard that about them. :dead: Especially, Flush. No one talks about sTank.

He wasn't wailing in that clip  :plzstop: For some strange reason, you're obsessed with that clip. He sounds good and ended great. :uhh: He has done better tho. And if you listen to him then you would know he sounds nothing like that live performance in his songs or other performances :uhh: Like...

I can say that because of the elements they use in their songs. :uhh: The vocals are never over the top like R&B/Soul is. It's not in the forefront. There's more emphasis on vocal ability when it comes to R&B and Soul. I thought that was obvious? :uhh:
I mean it's been said especially about Usher

and R Kelly is wailing loud as hell in that clip and sounding foolish
and very much similar to most of his music
another example I just though of is 3-way phone call
him and Kelly were kinda drowning out Kim Burrell at the end because they are so loud. It's on the Happy People/ U Saved Me album
which I listened to before

You really are talking about the entire genre of country like you've listened to every album by every artist, you haven't
And it doesn't matter if the vocals are over the top
you cannot dictate why other ppl buy music

tigernathan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2015, 02:10:44 AM
I swear u say ANYTHING to try and prove a point. I dare u to find a thread where I'm arguing that either one of them are supreme ass vocalists

Did you not just go in a rant on here about how R. Kelly can't sing, isn't a legend, a joke, banned from a festival, discredit praise on Twitter to Shanique and Shanell talkin', etc. simply because I stated that Rih can't sing? and Pawn can't either? :ack: A straw man of sorts.

You said they can sing but R. Kelly can't :ack: Like... and I don't care who's your "top vocalist" the point is you think Rih and Pawn can sing and R. Kelly can't. That's why you're in here typing delusional shit because I'm dragging Pawn by her dentures  :hehe:

RAY7

Quote from: tigernathan on November 25, 2015, 02:11:56 AM

v

Then what's the point of even mentioning a site like Wikipedia in this convo? Ray... plea' :dead:
Duh

is pristine that's why you have no rebuttal

throwintheTAL

Quote from: G L O C K on November 24, 2015, 10:51:07 PM
Oh girl
They are clearly her opening acts
The Weeknd's hits and overall talent eclipses Rih's existence a bit

tigernathan

EEK

n

d

It is tho. He is face is on the ad. :dead:

She's headlining the U.S. solo tho. Travis is opening act.

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2015, 02:15:24 AM
EEK

n

I just saw a poster and Weeknd will be at the Chicago date in April
enjoy! :ohwow:

tigernathan

Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 02:16:20 AM
I mean it's been said especially about Usher

and R Kelly is wailing loud as hell in that clip and sounding foolish
and very much similar to most of his music
another example I just though of is 3-way phone call
him and Kelly were kinda drowning out Kim Burrell at the end because they are so loud. It's on the Happy People/ U Saved Me album
which I listened to before

You really are talking about the entire genre of country like you've listened to every album by every artist, you haven't
And it doesn't matter if the vocals are over the top
you cannot dictate why other ppl buy music

No one says that about Flush'. Stop.

You're always bringing up that one damn song :kii: Kim Burrell wasn't even singing on that song. :dead: They're literally having a convo. Tears. I hate Kim's voice btw. Vibrator sounding self.

Blah, fucking blah. You're just trying to be difficult now. Listen to Country music then get back to me.

tigernathan

Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 02:17:30 AM
Quote from: tigernathan on November 25, 2015, 02:11:56 AM

v

Duh

is pristine that's why you have no rebuttal

Not it's not :ack: What exactly does Wikipedia have to do with his vocals being praised? Nothing.

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2015, 02:15:24 AM
EEK

n

I think Travis scott is doing the US mess

tigernathan