So Rih needs The Weeknd's help to sell out shows...

Started by tigernathan, November 24, 2015, 10:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

tigernathan

Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 12:34:11 AM
Dawn definitely can sing

She really can't tho. :plzstop: That's why she uses so much autotune. She's dreadful vocally. Trying to hide behind those edgy production and autotune doesn't help.

Y'all sound crazy af.

Trying to act like Kellz can't sing but Dawn can? Drink bleach faggots.

tigernathan

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: tigernathan on November 25, 2015, 12:36:38 AM

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

DSIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUJF

I have NEVER heard this before.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :loose2when:
what the fuck.

Vonc2002

November 25, 2015, 12:38:34 AM #66 Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 12:38:51 AM by Vonc2002
And posting videos of singers early in their career or when they are young doesn't equate to CANT SING! R Kelly sounds the way he sounds all the fckn time, Hollering over music and shit like a slave
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: tigernathan on November 25, 2015, 12:36:03 AM
Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 12:34:11 AM
Dawn definitely can sing

She really can't tho. :plzstop: That's why she uses so much autotune. She's dreadful vocally. Trying to hide behind those edgy production and autotune doesn't help.

Y'all sound crazy af.

Trying to act like Kellz can't sing but Dawn can? Drink bleach faggots.
theres plenty of live vocals, and plenty of songs where she's not drenched in auto tune and sounds great
Her voice is the whole basis of the groups Danity Kane
and Dirty Money because Diddy likes her Brandy-ish vocals

R Kelly can sing, but he's not great and this anthem clip is terrible

tigernathan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2015, 12:35:47 AM
I honestly don't even care about u saying dawn can't sing she's not one of my favorite vocalists either but she definitely sings better than r Kelly.

You're a delusional blue nigger  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Explain the autotune? the reason why she will never be signed? She's not as great as you think and more importantly she can't sing. At all.

The fact that the homeless bitch uses autotune LIVE in those bars she performs in. I have never.

FINE.

tigernathan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2015, 12:38:34 AM
And posting videos of singers early in their career or when they are young doesn't equate to CANT SING! R Kelly sounds the way he sounds all the fckn time, Hollering over music and shit like a slave

Oh early! YOUNG! She sounds like shit now too. Same with Rih.  :plzstop:

And R. Kelly doesn't "holler". You're clearly just talking shit cause your faves are getting dragged.

Rihanna sounds like damn goat and Dawn sounds ANIMATED. The bitch doesn't even sound like a human. Cut the shit. Love their music all you want but plea'... :uhh:

MAY

Vonc2002

R.kelly blacklisted ass can barely book a bar :dead:
ain't nobody fckn with him in the business.

MelMel

asdfghjkl

Why can't you niggers ever stay on topic

Threads r never what they seem vbngv