RHOP Ep. 9: Days of our Knives

Started by M-Rocka, July 07, 2019, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2019, 07:41:50 PM
Nah, Ashley is messy and annoying. I don't think this had anything to do with candiace's mother

But she still didn't do anything to Candiace. Candiace popped it off talking about the girl wasn't really trying to get pregnant because she was drinking. Then had the nerve to say she was faking her grief about her miscarriage. Who does that? The girl lashes her own husband next week...her mother IS her kryptonite  :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: BowDown on July 08, 2019, 07:49:10 PM
Candidace needs to take all of this aggressions put it into a mortgage of her own.

:dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 08, 2019, 03:33:06 PM
The way Candiace went off, you can tell she's been waiting to pull Ashley's card for a minute :kii:
!!!!!!

I was waiting on Candiace to really go in on Ashley's mom. That was the perfect moment too. But I'm okay with Karen lashing her next episode.

KippDaddy

M-Rocka

Quote from: Le Champ on July 08, 2019, 07:51:26 PM
Nah, Ashley is messy and annoying. I don't think this had anything to do with candiace's mother

But she still didn't do anything to Candiace. Candiace popped it off talking about the girl wasn't really trying to get pregnant because she was drinking. Then had the nerve to say she was faking her grief about her miscarriage. Who does that? The girl lashes her own husband next week...her mother IS her kryptonite  :plzstop:
This is the same girl who said Monique is an alcoholic and said that's the reason she miscarried.

Vonc2002

We don't know about their relationship. They've been into it since last season. About her mother?  :dead:
How come she just can't genuinely dislike her :plzstop:
She literally sits and curses out her mom too. I think this had absolutely nothing to do with her mother. Bitch just don't bring my momma up, it ain't yo business
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Ashley's just getting her karma back 

Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 08, 2019, 07:58:43 PM

This is the same girl who said Monique is an alcoholic and said that's the reason she miscarried.
ddfsdsf

She didn't say that last part bby

:guys:

Vonc2002

July 08, 2019, 08:01:15 PM #83 Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 08:01:40 PM by Vonc2002
This isnt Kandi we're talking about
Her mother!
:dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Dorothy before they sat down, "I'm a therapist too!"

NCCNNFFNFFNFNFFFFFFF

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine on July 08, 2019, 08:01:08 PM

ddfsdsf

She said Monique probably miscarried because she has a drinking problem.

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2019, 03:35:16 PM
And candiace is better than me because if that bitch had popped up just ONE more time after I had put her out....................
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 08, 2019, 08:12:33 PM
Quote from: Nine on July 08, 2019, 08:01:08 PM

ddfsdsf

She said Monique probably miscarried because she has a drinking problem.

That girl did not say that :dead:

MelMel

and Dorothy is fucking hilarious

The way she ignored that other therapist and kept speaking :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2019, 07:59:43 PM

We don't know about their relationship. They've been into it since last season. About her mother?  :dead:
How come she just can't genuinely dislike her :plzstop:
She literally sits and curses out her mom too. I think this had absolutely nothing to do with her mother. Bitch just don't bring my momma up, it ain't yo business

I'm not saying she can't like the girl, I'm saying their tiffs weren't even that deep. At least not on the show. Climbing on tables and throwing knives...love Candiace but she looked like a rabid dog  :letsmessfag:

I'm still crying at "When I left Ms. Dorothy's house..."  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: