RHOP Ep. 9: Days of our Knives

Started by M-Rocka, July 07, 2019, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Saying he is an owner is a nice way to make him sound more successful.  As an investor, it's technically true.

But it's not HIS restaurant like Kandi and Todd own OLG, or like LVP owns her restaurants on RHOBH.

Some stuff calls Chris an owner, and others call him a general manager.

The restaurant site:
There's barbeque. And then there's competitive barbeque. Best described by MMPBBQ owner - Joe Corey - this is not your backyard grilling.
https://www.myronmixonspitmasterbbq.com

Dillard is in the midst of planning her wedding to Chris Bassett, who is an investor in Myron Mixon's Pitmaster BBQ in Old Town Alexandria.

Myron Mixon's Pitmaster BBQ is located at 220 N. Lee Street. It opened in 2016 to accolades from diners and restaurant reviewers.

https://alexandrialivingmagazine.com/lifestyle/real-housewives-of-potomac-comes-to-alexandria/

ssw4919

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2019, 10:30:33 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 08, 2019, 10:27:47 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2019, 09:51:11 PM
The receipts are all over the fckn internet.  He owns the restaurant. And when did they become broke :dead:

Well what do you call a married couple who has to rely on the wife's mother to pay their mortgage and wedding?
Smart. Save that money lolz

They've lived there for years.  If they haven't saved enough to afford their own home by now, despite not having to set aside anything for a wedding, then they must not have the income to support the lifestyle they want.

Just downsize for the peace of mind to get away from Dorothy.

Vonc2002

Apparently none of u know what a franchise is :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 08, 2019, 10:35:54 PM
Saying he is an owner is a nice way to make him sound more successful.  As an investor, it's technically true.

But it's not HIS restaurant like Kandi and Todd own OLG, or like LVP owns her restaurants on RHOBH.

The restaurant site:
There's barbeque. And then there's competitive barbeque. Best described by MMPBBQ owner - Joe Corey - this is not your backyard grilling.

Dillard is in the midst of planning her wedding to Chris Bassett, who is an investor in Myron Mixon's Pitmaster BBQ in Old Town Alexandria.

Myron Mixon's Pitmaster BBQ is located at 220 N. Lee Street. It opened in 2016 to accolades from diners and restaurant reviewers.

https://alexandrialivingmagazine.com/lifestyle/real-housewives-of-potomac-comes-to-alexandria/
All of this is moot. He has his own restaurant AND he owns stake in the business :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nine

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 08, 2019, 10:35:54 PM

The restaurant site:

:gotchafag: :butwait!:

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 08, 2019, 10:46:26 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2019, 10:43:34 PM

All of this is moot.

n
f
Do u know what a franchise is? :kii:
Do u know there are tons of people who own McDonald's restaurants and their name ain't fckn McDonald? A couple of yall sound like idiots in Hea :plzstop:

ssw4919

July 08, 2019, 10:52:33 PM #144 Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 10:52:51 PM by ssw4919
Where are the other Myron Mixon BBQ's besides the one in Alexandria, VA, love? 

Myron Mixon is chef.  Even his wiki lists one restaurant named after him, and the co-owners.  Chris is not listed:

In January 2017 Mixon, along with business partners Joe Corey, a certified BBQ judge, and Bill McFadden opened Myron Mixon's Pitmaster BBQ in Alexandria Virginia. The restaurant features some of Myron's famous menu items such as Jacks Peach BBQ Baked Beans, Baby Back Mac and Cheese, Dry Rubbed Wings, and many more of Myron's favorites cooked up by head pitmaster John Bennett.

Nine

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 08, 2019, 10:52:33 PM
Where are the other Myron Mixon BBQ's besides the one in Alexandria, VA, love? 

Myron Mixon is chef.  Even his wiki lists
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Vonc2002

So this man is going around saying he's owner of a restaurant he has no stake in and legal action hasn't been taken against him? :dead:

ssw4919

So this franchise is made of one restaurant in one city?  Got it.

They're broke, hun.

Vonc2002

Multiple publications saying his an owner and cease and desist not being handed out? If u fags aren't gonna critically think please stfu :dead: