2015 Soul Train Awards

Started by DVDDY., November 29, 2015, 07:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Are they supposed to drag her ?

BranLover

Quote from: VirgoMind on November 29, 2015, 11:08:50 PM
She obviously has been recording. Tyrese just ranted about her recording a couple weeks ago. So start could very well mean release. As in start to release new music soon.

I'm really hoping that's what she meant.  :'(

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: NexTae on November 29, 2015, 10:42:50 PM
fffffff

She just told Wendy Raquel that she's gonna start the new music soon. Im over it :dead:

At this point, Brandy, the singer, is a mess.

tigernathan

All those black people just dancing and singing :stressed: So beautiful. Warmed my heart tbqfh.

RAY7

Quote from: VirgoMind on November 29, 2015, 11:08:50 PM
She obviously has been recording. Tyrese just ranted about her recording a couple weeks ago. So start could very well mean release. As in start to release new music soon.
!!!
I have convinced myself that so I could calm down

Rxxf

BRANDY

#Mu7

I am a bit fumed.  I purposely said I would not be coming to BSource until she released the EP to celebrate, but it has not happened and its months late. IDGAF about the EP itself. I just need music.

brocka4life

I'm sorry, but Brandy and this sham of a music career are LATE.

I used to blame politics and give every excuse for why she hasn't been succeeding...but this nonexistent perfect timing bullshit is LATE.

And I'm not going up for that 30 second strut on and off the stage. So underwhelming. I'm tired of dissecting a 30 second vocal and replaying it. I want a stellar PERFORMANCE.

tigernathan

Bish

RAY7

Quote from: amy on November 29, 2015, 11:14:18 PM
Quote from: r on November 29, 2015, 11:12:35 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on November 29, 2015, 10:59:01 PM

:plzstop:

I AM FUCKING THROUGH!!
!BITCH!
:plzstop: :kii:

That "Lol"  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: Even she knows that's some bullshit. I'm sor'.
bjhhghfggg
Right I know her face was like  :usuresis:

Rxxf

she always trends after her performances
BRANDY

Aalonso.

Yea zoe theme song is great but I think a lot of it is because we are so thirsty for anything fdd

tigernathan

Can't believe I"m listenin to this backyard mess
Ray, dance with me