Previous topic - Next topic

Should yummy be banned?

Yes
No
The Fag who got him banned has shitty underwear

MAY

Vonc2002

Omg this fckn anarchy :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JRocka

Quote from: Mel. on November 30, 2015, 03:44:08 PM
I'm not Malc's biggest fan
but a lot of you are just straight up bitches and bullies..this "follow the leader" gang mentality is LATE.

He'll be back in 3 days...find something to do in the meantime.

oh mel....he attacks ppl and act like he's a saint so i'm sure he's a part of that bitches and bullies statistics you talking about  :blush:

MelMel

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 30, 2015, 03:45:07 PM
Quote from: Buika on November 30, 2015, 02:20:01 PM
Glock girl this thread will flop because I won't entertain it any longer. Have fun. Ur a kii.

b

I guess when he saw it was still going, he figured he might as well join back in
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Miranda

I don't really understand libra? Like where are his fumes coming from?

SUPREME

Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 03:40:37 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on November 30, 2015, 03:29:37 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 03:26:03 PM
why is everyone on edge :dead:
Look

I don't have a problem with you

But sometimes you do TOO much

That other thread was totally in a light tone until you came in with a dark cloud "defending yourself" and then it turned SOUTH

:diddraispoot:

Just -- EVERYTHING doesn't need a fcking response

That's ALL I'm saying. And I refuse to let this thread turn into some MOPE MESS.

:hmph:
Here's the thing though. Who gave you or anyone else the authority on what is "too much"? I mean you're the same person who wishes people to die of AIDS and stuff, telling me what is the limit and what isn't? And don't take this as me judging your activity, but I'm just reminding you that a LOT of your behavior on here could be judged as "too much" if a person really wanted to do it.

In fact, people have done just that to you. And you told them the same thing I am about to tell you...it's my keyboard, my perspective, my opinion and my right to speak them!

You've got to be kidding me. Am I being punk'd?
it's not about the insults

Because I don't even recall you insulting vonc

It's the excessive paragraphs and pleas for sympathy

Like really

:plzstop:

I can tell someone to die ALL day long, and it'll NEVER be as cringe worthy as you sitting up for eons at a time trying to prove you were wronged and violated, like somebody gives a fuck that you were insulted over the internet

NEWS FLASH: THIS IS THE FCKING INTERNET

And this isn't even the first time you've heard someone tell you this

So that should speak volumes

Nobody tells me to stop wishing death on faggots because only a fool takes it serious

The same way you take someone supposedly shading you 18 months ago in a thread nobody saw, serious.

All I'm saying is get a grip hun. These faggots aren't here to be your besties. I thought that was common knowledge.

GLOCK

Quote from: Buika on November 30, 2015, 03:30:55 PM
My thing is just deal with the rules, and if you can't take them, don't come crying afterwards.

It's that simple.
:cheerup:
Quite odd coming from u bitch
If u can't take the mess then don't dabble in it
Weak SHITTY.. Untalented.. Whorish.. Shower skipping FAGGOT..

Mel.

I mean...
dod it really take the entire board to come for one person?

where they do that at? y'all need to get it together..

Vonc2002

JRocka

Quote from: Buika on November 30, 2015, 03:47:03 PM
I don't really understand libra? Like where are his fumes coming from?

cause i observe your messy ass starting shit and then acting like your hands ain't dirty....i'm not fuming cause i don't get emotional over ppl i don't know just your "e-persona" really sucks i pray you ain't that kinda fag in real life

RekeRig

Quote from: Mel. on November 30, 2015, 03:44:08 PM
I'm not Malc's biggest fan
but a lot of you are just straight up bitches and bullies..this "follow the leader" gang mentality is LATE.

He'll be back in 3 days...find something to do in the meantime.
n

A lot of them have had their own personal feelings and run ins with Malc. Not seeing the "follow the leader" mess here. It's not like he's a new member :dead: it's perfectly possible for more than half the board to not fucking use