Previous topic - Next topic

Should yummy be banned?

Yes
No
The Fag who got him banned has shitty underwear

death

yums aint broke no fckin rule

if he broke a rule then tha majority of this thread did

Hell i jus posted an edited pic of malcs butt wit a poop stain photoshopped on it
this was def' not necessary :uhh:

tht pic & vidya of malc has been posted so man' times...guh..
tell me sumn 'bout breakin a rule again & im gonna fckin LOSE IT

Genesis

Truth be told, he was abusing his power anyway by banning people for no logical reason. Lets see how that bum likes it.

Lock that reptile up

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mel. on November 30, 2015, 04:10:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 04:08:01 PM
Quote from: ........ on November 30, 2015, 04:05:03 PM
Quote from: Buika on November 30, 2015, 04:02:12 PM
well it was scary enough for yall to open this stupid thread and start this campaign
good point
U would see the logic in that :dead:
Rallying around someone because what they didn't didn't deserve action is not the same as fearing a ban. If yummy had posted personal pics I'm sure the ban would've been dealt with. There is logic all up and thru these 13 pgs please go read those before cosigning this dumb shit :dead:

he broke a rule tho...
why are y'all not understanding that? he isn't the first nor last to be banned for breaking a rule

so the "rally" isn't really necessary especially after Ralf JUST made that thread NOT to do that.
And what we're arguing and the logic behind it is all up and thru here. Did u read or just come in posting?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS!

Quote from: Genesis on November 30, 2015, 04:13:15 PM
Truth be told, he was abusing his power anyway by banning people for no logical reason. Lets see how that bum likes it.

Lock that reptile up
he wasn't even a mod or admin was he

GLOCK

Quote from: LiBra on November 30, 2015, 03:45:58 PM
Quote from: Mel. on November 30, 2015, 03:44:08 PM
I'm not Malc's biggest fan
but a lot of you are just straight up bitches and bullies..this "follow the leader" gang mentality is LATE.

He'll be back in 3 days...find something to do in the meantime.

oh mel....he attacks ppl and act like he's a saint so i'm sure he's a part of that bitches and bullies statistics you talking about  :blush:
!!
Did the girls just skip over why his lashing was pursued?
This faggot begged for a B source beat down

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Mel. on November 30, 2015, 04:10:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 04:08:01 PM
Quote from: ........ on November 30, 2015, 04:05:03 PM
Quote from: Buika on November 30, 2015, 04:02:12 PM
well it was scary enough for yall to open this stupid thread and start this campaign
good point
U would see the logic in that :dead:
Rallying around someone because what they didn't didn't deserve action is not the same as fearing a ban. If yummy had posted personal pics I'm sure the ban would've been dealt with. There is logic all up and thru these 13 pgs please go read those before cosigning this dumb shit :dead:

he broke a rule tho...
why are y'all not understanding that? he isn't the first nor last to be banned for breaking a rule

so the "rally" isn't really necessary especially after Ralf JUST made that thread NOT to do that.

It aired on national television. How is that private? If Monica joined this board will all the gifs and images from her public appearances have to be removed?

AIDS!

Quote from: Blues clue on November 30, 2015, 04:13:05 PM
yums aint broke no fckin rule

if he broke a rule then tha majority of this thread did

Hell i jus posted an edited pic of malcs butt wit a poop stain photoshopped on it
this was def' not necessary :uhh:

tht pic & vidya of malc has been posted so man' times...guh..
tell me sumn 'bout breakin a rule again & im gonna fckin LOSE IT
its not edited

Miranda

I will never take GLOCK seriously though. On here he literally does anything to be liked.
lol

Herb.

Quote from: SUPREME on November 30, 2015, 03:47:17 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 03:40:37 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on November 30, 2015, 03:29:37 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 03:26:03 PM
why is everyone on edge :dead:
Look

I don't have a problem with you

But sometimes you do TOO much

That other thread was totally in a light tone until you came in with a dark cloud "defending yourself" and then it turned SOUTH

:diddraispoot:

Just -- EVERYTHING doesn't need a fcking response

That's ALL I'm saying. And I refuse to let this thread turn into some MOPE MESS.

:hmph:
Here's the thing though. Who gave you or anyone else the authority on what is "too much"? I mean you're the same person who wishes people to die of AIDS and stuff, telling me what is the limit and what isn't? And don't take this as me judging your activity, but I'm just reminding you that a LOT of your behavior on here could be judged as "too much" if a person really wanted to do it.

In fact, people have done just that to you. And you told them the same thing I am about to tell you...it's my keyboard, my perspective, my opinion and my right to speak them!

You've got to be kidding me. Am I being punk'd?
it's not about the insults

Because I don't even recall you insulting vonc

It's the excessive paragraphs and pleas for sympathy

Like really

:plzstop:

I can tell someone to die ALL day long, and it'll NEVER be as cringe worthy as you sitting up for eons at a time trying to prove you were wronged and violated, like somebody gives a fuck that you were insulted over the internet

NEWS FLASH: THIS IS THE FCKING INTERNET

And this isn't even the first time you've heard someone tell you this

So that should speak volumes

Nobody tells me to stop wishing death on faggots because only a fool takes it serious

The same way you take someone supposedly shading you 18 months ago in a thread nobody saw, serious.

All I'm saying is get a grip hun. These faggots aren't here to be your besties. I thought that was common knowledge.
Do you think I actually care about sympathy? Maybe that's the problem. You don't understand me.  I can handle myself. Just because I express myself doesn't mean I'm looking for someone to grab the Kleenex and cry for me.

Here's a newflash for you: I really could care less about who does and who doesn't "approve" of me. You included. Which is why I  have no problem addressing things and saying things as I see them. I'm not here to jump on any bandwagon; I'm far from a follower. If you have an issue with what I have to say .... I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone else...Keep it moving.

Cuz guess what, newsflash....I don't care whether you have a problem with me or not.

Mel.

I dont understand how hard it is for adults to follow rules...
its sad that as adults yall have to be told to follow rules...
it's really not that hard and if you feel your dislike for someone is above the rules

then maybe you shouldn't be here.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis

Quote from: Culture on November 30, 2015, 04:13:46 PM
Quote from: Genesis on November 30, 2015, 04:13:15 PM

Lock that reptile up
he wasn't even a mod or admin was he
He was at one point. He was doing foul shit that led up to him getting banned.

Squid was just sitting back collecting evidence on his wrong doings :howfestive:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 04:15:08 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on November 30, 2015, 03:47:17 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 03:40:37 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on November 30, 2015, 03:29:37 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 03:26:03 PM
why is everyone on edge :dead:
Look

I don't have a problem with you

But sometimes you do TOO much

That other thread was totally in a light tone until you came in with a dark cloud "defending yourself" and then it turned SOUTH

:diddraispoot:

Just -- EVERYTHING doesn't need a fcking response

That's ALL I'm saying. And I refuse to let this thread turn into some MOPE MESS.

:hmph:
Here's the thing though. Who gave you or anyone else the authority on what is "too much"? I mean you're the same person who wishes people to die of AIDS and stuff, telling me what is the limit and what isn't? And don't take this as me judging your activity, but I'm just reminding you that a LOT of your behavior on here could be judged as "too much" if a person really wanted to do it.

In fact, people have done just that to you. And you told them the same thing I am about to tell you...it's my keyboard, my perspective, my opinion and my right to speak them!

You've got to be kidding me. Am I being punk'd?
it's not about the insults

Because I don't even recall you insulting vonc

It's the excessive paragraphs and pleas for sympathy

Like really

:plzstop:

I can tell someone to die ALL day long, and it'll NEVER be as cringe worthy as you sitting up for eons at a time trying to prove you were wronged and violated, like somebody gives a fuck that you were insulted over the internet

NEWS FLASH: THIS IS THE FCKING INTERNET

And this isn't even the first time you've heard someone tell you this

So that should speak volumes

Nobody tells me to stop wishing death on faggots because only a fool takes it serious

The same way you take someone supposedly shading you 18 months ago in a thread nobody saw, serious.

All I'm saying is get a grip hun. These faggots aren't here to be your besties. I thought that was common knowledge.
Do you think I actually care about sympathy? Maybe that's the problem. You don't understand me.  I can handle myself. Just because I express myself doesn't mean I'm looking for someone to grab the Kleenex and cry for me.

Here's a newflash for you: I really could care less about who does and who doesn't "approve" of me. You included. Which is why I  have no problem addressing things and saying things as I see them. I'm not here to jump on any bandwagon; I'm far from a follower. If you have an issue with what I have to say .... I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone else...Keep it moving.

Cuz guess what, newsflash....I don't care whether you have a problem with me or not.
I'm sorry but :dead: