No
The Fag who got him banned has shitty underwear

Kurama

Quote from: Mel. on November 30, 2015, 05:59:39 PM
Quote from: Kurama on November 30, 2015, 05:53:18 PM
Quote from: Mel. on November 30, 2015, 05:46:58 PM
Quote from: Kurama on November 30, 2015, 05:43:29 PM
H

Fags love trying to get INVOLVED to put the spotlight on them.

Oh look over here!

like who?

Yew love, just one example.

I mean...
you could've just addressed me from jump instead of beating round the bush

I sure did get involved because I saw bullshit. I'm sorry you felt offended by that
but there's nothing I can do about it.

that's for you to deal with...

It actually was a generalization but since you're the biggest culprit no wonder you seemed bothered lolz

There was no need for me to quote someone who is YEARNING for the spotlight whenever shit goes down. That's kinda counterproductive, im not here to gratify your needs love.

Also I can't really be offended by you, you're kinda a joke to me since we putting it all out there. But as you mentioned thats for me to deal with lolz.

Nine

Quote from: Blues clue on November 30, 2015, 03:53:38 PM

GFCVBNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFHn

omg malc' bby

y were u up there
is tht a prison fence

u dint hurt urself comin' down did u  :dead:
wlmkwremkmwrekmwermwme

Herb.

Quote from: SUPREME on November 30, 2015, 06:26:29 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 06:19:20 PM
Quote from: GRILL on November 30, 2015, 05:59:10 PM
Quote from: Stewie on November 30, 2015, 05:57:31 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 05:56:37 PM
You just have to hear people out and let them keep moving.

"Here's what I don't like about ur posts!!! :fuming: "

Like ok.... Lol. I'll heAr u out and we can chat about your issues with me but just remember at the beginning of and by the end of this conversation ... My father still resides in Georgia. Not BSource. Lolllll

i dont get it

W
nn

Jacob....My father is nowhere on this board. I don't tell others on here how they should conduct themselves so I expect the same respect. If I don't get it, that's fine. But just realize your words are falling on deaf ears.
Passive aggressive post #2

You're not the only person this would apply to (unfortunately there are others who actually care about what I post).

But here's a direct tidbit for you...just a morsel. For this to be "just the fucking internet", you were pretty disturbed and annoyed about me ruining the "mood" of that dragging thread.

I mean, it was a thread dedicated to the best and greatest drags. Not a bible study lesson. :dead If anyone needs to get a grip, it's you.

If I have anything further to say to you, I'll hand it to you directly. Count on it.

Mel.

Quote from: Kurama on November 30, 2015, 06:33:13 PM
H

Oh look over here!

like who?

I mean...

I sure did get involved because I saw bullshit. I'm sorry you felt offended by that

It actually was a generalization but since you're the biggest culprit no wonder you seemed bothered lolz

There was no need for me to quote someone who is YEARNING for the spotlight whenever shit goes down. That's kinda counterproductive, im not here to gratify your needs love.

Also I can't really be offended by you, you're kinda a joke to me since we putting it all out there. But as you mentioned thats for me to deal with lolz.

you seem hurt, hun...
not a joke enough for you to throw weak ass subs at me constantly
you've been doing it a lot and i choose to ignore you, but I felt like addressing you today..oh well

and that's fine...if me speaking against some weak ass gang mentality shit
means I want the spotlight, that's fine with me..

give it to me. I'll take it.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Buika on November 30, 2015, 03:51:45 PM
what's wrong with you guys. I can def take the heat of an argument, it's nothing. I never take anything personally or get in my feelings, of course I'm gonna try and yank somebody if I get the chance too, and when they are dumb enough to break the rules, that is not my fault.

All you do is give the admins a hard time. And it shows incredible weakness that you cannot argue without involving photo or video material.
do you know what the difference between an argument and a discussion?

do yo realize that all of your argument carry a similar theme or stance, which is the opposite opinion of the majority?

I've said this before. You will shamelessly shout out an unfavorable just to be heard, and people don't respond positively to it. No wonder you use Ann Coulter. Y'all both don't care if the opinion doesn't make logical sense, you're just focused on whether it'll be heard or not.

You are pathetic.

throwintheTAL

SUPREME

NXNXXNXN

I was the only person to address you in THIS thread

No need to lie to me, kiddo.

But okay!

Mel.

not the gorls getting in they feelings because people don't like that 10 on 1 shit.
girl GONE!

Herb.

Quote from: Kurama on November 30, 2015, 06:29:35 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 05:51:33 PM
Quote from: Mel. on November 30, 2015, 05:50:26 PM
he's either talk g about me or Afro...
I'd like to know who

cause you coulda just said my name.
i could careless tbh.  :plzstop:

Herb dear, don't let Mel incite you to do that passive aggressive apathy thing, you of all people should know I have no problems being direct :)
i wasn't trying to shade you or anything.

He mentioned my name and I just said I could careless who it was directed at. And I'm just being honest. Kinda letting him know..leave me out of it :dead: cuz I don't care to do the homework to figure it out.

Kurama

Quote from: Mel. on November 30, 2015, 06:37:26 PM
Quote from: Kurama on November 30, 2015, 06:33:13 PM
H

Oh look over here!

like who?

I mean...

you seem hurt, hun...
not a joke enough for you to throw weak ass subs at me constantly
you've been doing it a lot and i choose to ignore you, but I felt like addressing you today..oh well

and that's fine...if me speaking against some weak ass gang mentality shit
means I want the spotlight, that's fine with me..

give it to me. I'll take it.

Fag I dont sub your invisible ass. The fuck are you talking about? Outside of a xtina vs Britney thread you don't exist :dead: :kii:

Mel.

ddddd
I didn't try to make him do anything. He's a grown adult

I was just putting it out there that you was talking about one of the two of us...since you ain't wanna say no names
but wanted to throw shade. you're not as direct as you say you are.

Kurama

Bring it to ya live! Let it slide!

Boi if you dont move the fuck away from me