Nicki & Megan Goes Live On IG

Started by Navyman, July 28, 2019, 01:31:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

She was asked several times and made it seem like it was nothing.

reekz

Quote from: BowDown on July 28, 2019, 03:39:11 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on July 28, 2019, 03:24:01 PM
A little weird how she's team Megan now that she's becoming more mainstream though.

I see she learned from her mistakes after not embracing Cardi.   

I'm not taking anyone's side but it was Cardi's fault, she really tried to downplay Nicki. She didn't have to kiss her ass but the least she could've done was say how she was grateful to do Motorsport etc, she was really starting to feel herself..

And Nicki could have handle it in a better light. Cardi was asked a question and she answered it without disrespecting that girl. I would have done the same if I was in Cardi shoes. Migos asked Cardi to do the track and she did without getting a say so from Nicki. What's the problem here?

GLOCK

Made what seem like it was nothing!?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Reek X on July 28, 2019, 03:45:37 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 28, 2019, 03:39:11 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on July 28, 2019, 03:24:01 PM
A little weird how she's team Megan now that she's becoming more mainstream though.

I see she learned from her mistakes after not embracing Cardi.   

I'm not taking anyone's side but it was Cardi's fault, she really tried to downplay Nicki. She didn't have to kiss her ass but the least she could've done was say how she was grateful to do Motorsport etc, she was really starting to feel herself..

And Nicki could have handle it in a better light. Cardi was asked a question and she answered it without disrespecting that girl. I would have done the same if I was in Cardi shoes. Migos asked Cardi to do the track and she did without getting a say so from Nicki. What's the problem here?
I agree with this as well.

reekz

https://youtu.be/sdvYwep4Lzs

Where did she disrespect Nicki? Please point it out. 

GLOCK

Queen had that bitch crying over her jxjdjdjkdkdkdkdkskdk

Plastic.

Quote from: Grown Man on July 28, 2019, 11:41:23 AM
Will Cardi getting in the Top 10 again keep her from slitting her wrists?

Let's just stay tuned.
:plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

Quote from: Reek X on July 28, 2019, 03:58:39 PM
https://youtu.be/sdvYwep4Lzs

Where did she disrespect Nicki? Please point it out.
I didn't say it was disrespect, I said she started the mess with the nonchalantness..

reekz

And Cardi did a following interview afterwards and was pointed out that there was no beef. She said she played her songs in high school and that Nicki was very talented. 

However Nicki did the Beat1 interview and it was all negative vibes. I can link you if you don't remember. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Reek X on July 28, 2019, 04:33:06 PM
And Cardi did a following interview afterwards and was pointed out that there was no beef. She said she played her songs in high school and that Nicki was very talented.

However Nicki did the Beat1 interview and it was all negative vibes. I can link you if you don't remember.
Cardi wasn't exactly reassuring when she said that and you know it, she even gave bad vibes when speaking about it. Nicki was rude too but you have to bite your tongue/cater just a bit las a rookie when you're handling vets.

reekz

Quote from: BowDown on July 28, 2019, 04:38:00 PM

Cardi wasn't exactly reassuring when she said that and you know it, she even gave bad vibes when speaking about it. Nicki was rude too but you have to bite your tongue/cater just a bit las a rookie when you're handling vets.

Don't remember Nicki following those guidelines in 2009  ^o)

Cowgirl

Quote from: Reek X on July 28, 2019, 04:52:51 PM

She praised Kim and the older rap girls down tho. Kim felt a way so Nicki has to stick that final nail in the coffin.

reekz

Quote from: BowDown on July 28, 2019, 04:58:21 PM

She praised Kim and the older rap girls down tho. Kim felt a way so Nicki has to stick that final nail in the coffin.

So Kim felt some type of way just like Nicki did about MS. Yet you said "but you have to bite your tongue/cater just a bit las a rookie when you're handling vets."

:hmph:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Reek X on July 28, 2019, 05:12:49 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 28, 2019, 04:58:21 PM

So Kim felt some type of way just like Nicki did about MS. Yet you said "but you have to bite your tongue/cater just a bit las a rookie when you're handling vets."

:hmph:
AFTER she praised the bitch down for years. Yes, I did say that luv.