Katie Rost Ain’t Letting Her Foot Off Anyone’s Neck

Started by M-Rocka, July 30, 2019, 06:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

so is she trynna drag monique or ashley?

it seem like the caption on the 2nd post was a shot at monique... unless ashley gave birth already too

don't do it katy bby

ssw4919

Honestly, she's right.  That's why Monique should have sat there and ate her food, and let Ashley and her husband go down in flames by themselves.  :usureuok:

Once you start claiming Bravo is lying about you committing felonies, you should expect to get fired.  If they did doctor footage, let's see how long Ashley remains on the cast.  Or Monique, who seems to believe Bravo would do that.

ssw4919

She wants her peach back, and she said either Ashley or Monique is going to relinquish theirs.  :nowgorl: 

🦚

Where did they get the voice recording of him saying "I didn't grab your butt, lets go get a beer" from?

That old wrinkly fagg is out here bussy grabbing and they paid off that crew member.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ssw4919

Monique and Ashley are claiming that part of the audio was from a different point in the day when he was talking to Monique's cousin, Hank.  Hank said he was joking with him.

ssw4919

Either Bravo is lying, or Monique's whole family is in on it.  :diddraispoot:

🦚

July 30, 2019, 07:05:28 PM #7 Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 07:11:21 PM by Sleī Gets ACTĪVE
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 30, 2019, 07:01:43 PM
Monique and Ashley are claiming that part of the audio was from a different point in the day when he was talking to Monique's cousin, Hank.  Hank said he was joking with him.

They claimed the don't do that (x 2) is from the cousin.

But have yet to explain what the cousin didn't want him doing in that stern voice  :plzstop:

Not mike going on a bussy grabbing tour at the party  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Le Champ

It sounds like she's talking about Ashley and Bravo.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 30, 2019, 06:57:26 PM
She wants her peach back, and she said either Ashley or Monique is going to relinquish theirs.  :nowgorl:
:kii:
Katie>>>>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

July 30, 2019, 07:09:52 PM #10 Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 07:10:11 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Sleī Gets ACTĪVE on July 30, 2019, 07:05:28 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 30, 2019, 07:01:43 PM
Monique and Ashley are claiming that part of the audio was from a different point in the day when he was talking to Monique's cousin, Hank.  Hank said he was joking with him.

They claimed the don't do that (x 2) is from the cousin.

But have yet to explain what the cousin didn't want him doing in that stern voice  :plzstop:

Not mike going on a bussy grabbing that tour at the party  :plzstop:
And this is what I was thinking too. Well what was He asking him not to do if it wasn't the cameraman then.  Sounds like some mess STILL went down
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophababes.

Quote from: Le Champ on July 30, 2019, 07:07:24 PM
It sounds like she's talking about Ashley and Bravo.

ok yea

cuz monique ain't got shit to do wit it and it looks like she only tweeted that after seeing it on tv like everyone else did

so bitch if they have no credibility for merely being a part of the show them neither flso you hoe

yea she musta just been talking about ashley lolz, cuz...

and can anyone answer why bravo is mixing and chopping voices into the scene?

:ATLcameo:

M-Rocka

Monique said she didn't have cameras in her basement, but then turned around and said there's cameras all over the house. Yeah, Katie is taking one of these bitches flutes.
:feelinmyself:

Zankou.

Katie needs a fckin makeover before she becomes a full time housewife 

homely self