Mario Lopez: It's 'dangerous' for parents to support transgender kids

Started by Kalifornia., July 30, 2019, 09:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

ssssss

"PARENTAL RIGHTS! TELLING PPL HOW TO RAISE KIDS!"

um .. yea!

newsflash, not everybody is a good fckn parent! .. that's why organizations like CPS and the office of Child Endangerment exist!

If they can tell Shaquana that her 5 year old is to young to be smoking crack with her

then they can definitely tell someone it's unhealthy to confuse their children instead of letting them choose for themselves in adolescence

that's the whole point ... they're KIDS  :kii: :kii: :kii:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2019, 11:08:17 AM
We aint allowing the shit and lemme be real fckn honest, I'm not sure that the mess ISN'T some kinda mental instability.  So THERE

:guys:

LOONA.

We aint allowing the shit and lemme be real fckn honest, I'm not sure that the mess ISN'T some kinda mental instability.  So THERE

FAG you don't have a choice     

Vonc2002

And gen makes a good ass point tbh. If we buying into this shit then we should be fully ready to embrace someone being black eventho they're CLEARLY fckn white. Don't pick and choose when to embrace someone's delusions. I was trying to be respectful but the shit aint real and ain't normal. Ur a fckn boy and that's what the fck u gon be until u leave my fckn house 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bentley. HARRIS!

ssssssssss

and let's be honest and take it further .... we've ALL been around our share of phaggs

and well .... let's just keep it funky! all I'm saying

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on July 31, 2019, 11:12:11 AM

ssssssssss

and let's be honest and take it further .... we've ALL been around our share of phaggs

and well .... let's just keep it funky! all I'm saying

Fck this PC ass discussion we been having. Let's call the shit on OUT

LOONA.

Quote from: tech nerd on July 31, 2019, 11:04:20 AM
My goal is to see if we really consistently feel that how a parent chooses to raise their child is their own business and not ours (and we shouldn't offer our opinion) or if we are more selective with it.

Can you stop trying to use my post to piggyback off of and twist it into this dumb shit?

Thanks

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2019, 11:10:45 AM
And gen makes a good ass point tbh. If we buying into this shit then we should be fully ready to embrace someone being black eventho they're CLEARLY fckn white. Don't pick and choose when to embrace someone's delusions. I was trying to be respectful but the shit aint real and ain't normal. Ur a fckn boy and that's what the fck u gon be until u leave my fckn house
faggotry and hypocrisy!

I called this shit a long time ago when it was first getting out of hand

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on July 31, 2019, 11:15:14 AM
My goal is to see if we really consistently feel that how a parent chooses to raise their child is their own business and not ours (and we shouldn't offer our opinion) or if we are more selective with it.

Can you stop trying to use my post to piggyback off of and twist it into this dumb shit?

Thanks

:dead:
Why u come in here trying to start shit :uhh:

Boomz

July 31, 2019, 11:19:33 AM #175 Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 11:23:46 AM by ᴍᴏᴏᴅ 4 ᴇᴠᴀ
Quote from: tech nerd on July 31, 2019, 11:02:34 AM
Hey Ralfie poo

My question is ..

What about parents who choose to take time to REVERSE what they feel is something negative about their child - such as their sexuality or identity.

Example:

We see a story posted about a parent who has a child who came to them and said "I like boys." at five years old, and they make a statement that they refuse to accept that and plan on sending them to a psychiatrist for evaluation and extra bible school lessons.

Do we say, "That's wrong"

Even though it's not our child....

Or do we say, "That's the parent's decision to reverse their child's gayness and send them to a psychiatrist to get it out knocked out of them. They're raising them, not me. lol"

I'd call it wrong. But there is a difference between me saying that on Bsource and Mario giving such a harmful opinion on a public forum, while sitting across a problematic figure. Mario has some level of influence.

And really more so, it's about respect. Less about trans kids and me rooting for them. He knows what it is like to be a celebrity. He would not appreciate his kids being the centerpiece or jump off for a political discussion.

I also realize Charlize opened herself up to this by talking about it herself...

Genesis2

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on July 31, 2019, 11:08:45 AM
sssss

um .. yea!

newsflash, not everybody is a good fckn parent! .. that's why organizations like CPS and the office of Child Endangerment exist!

If they can tell Shaquana that her 5 year old is to young to be smoking crack with her

then they can definitely tell someone it's unhealthy to confuse their children instead of letting them choose for themselves in adolescence

Damn bent.. gone head and preach

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis2 on July 31, 2019, 11:21:07 AM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on July 31, 2019, 11:08:45 AM
sssss

um .. yea!

Damn bent.. gone head and preach
yea bent this was a word here

Boomz

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on July 31, 2019, 11:05:18 AM
Quote from: ᴍᴏᴏᴅ 4 ᴇᴠᴀ on July 31, 2019, 10:34:08 AM
Less angry, emotionally closed, mentally damaged kids in the world!
ssssss

yea ... and I guess a world full of fem phaggits and trannys who don't want anyone else to think differently than them will be the epitome of human civilization

neat

I don't kno

Sound kinda pissed that it would be less folks for ya thirsty gorls lust ova

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2019, 11:18:22 AM
Quote from: LOONA. on July 31, 2019, 11:15:14 AM

Thanks

:dead:
Why u come in here trying to start shit :uhh:

ddkdk I wasn't but he keeps bringing up these stupid irrelevant scenarios

Transition! Therapy!

Like unless a parent is doing something to potentionally harm or leave some kind of lasting negative effects on a child then your opinion on their parenting doesn't matter.