Mario Lopez: It's 'dangerous' for parents to support transgender kids

Started by Kalifornia., July 30, 2019, 09:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Dumb AND blind huh     

Quote from: LOONA. on July 31, 2019, 10:35:40 AM
Quote from: Genesis2 on July 31, 2019, 10:19:17 AM
You dont see an issue with dressing a little boy up as a girl and letting him actually believe he is one? :dead:

Might as well teach him that 2+2=50 while we at it

You were born a woman and still identify as one yet your family still hates you.

So no..I don't see the problem   

Rxxf

Quote from: LOONA. on July 31, 2019, 10:48:05 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 31, 2019, 12:20:48 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2019, 12:09:14 AM
Did anyone in here say Mario said anything about sex changes? We in here discussing OUR thoughts.  Like who tf HERE of all places  would think that transgender meant going to get a sex change :dead:

Well you just said     

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 30, 2019, 11:15:51 PM
Im being an asshole but no honestly I'm not supporting my child transitioning until he or she is truly old enough to "understand" the weight of what they're about to do

now you can identify as whatever, but as far as doing the deed...yea not supporting that until later

You ok Dreezy?     

I just.
:stressed:
BRANDY

Genesis2

Quote from: Rxxf on July 31, 2019, 10:40:00 AM
Gen.
No harm, no hate.
We have different beliefs. And that's cool.
How do you feel about rachel dolezal being transracial?

Rxxf

Gen.
I am not debating with someone who just seemingly compared transgendered to mental illness.
I'd rather not. That's my choice.
BRANDY

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 30, 2019, 10:39:34 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on July 30, 2019, 10:34:38 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 30, 2019, 09:46:19 PM
I hate that we're in such sensitive times. Just because i dont applaud and praise everything u do doesn't mean that I'm malicious and a terrible person.  I have a fckn opinion too. Fck trans people. Shit

Vonc. You're smarter than this.
My opinion doesn't make me any less smart. I hope ur smarter than THAT

It actually does

Someone saying "the holocaust was a good thing" and then trying to justify it by calling it an opinion wouldn't make the statement any less retarded. Y'all just all up and down this thread making zero sense.     

Boomz

Quote from: LOONA. on July 31, 2019, 10:54:02 AM
I hate that we're in such sensitive times. Just because i dont applaud and praise everything u do doesn't mean that I'm malicious and a terrible person.  I have a fckn opinion too. Fck trans people. Shit

It actually does

Someone saying "the holocaust was a good thing" and then trying to justify it by calling it an opinion wouldn't make the statement any less retarded. Y'all just all up and down this thread making zero sense.     

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ᴍᴏᴏᴅ 4 ᴇᴠᴀ on July 31, 2019, 10:32:40 AM
Threads/Opinions like this used to get me hawt but now I realize most of you won't get to have/raise children (including Bow, if there is a GOD)

...and I just find myself OVERJOYED!

Rxxf

Quote from: tech nerd on July 31, 2019, 10:55:39 AM
Boom, what would you say to a parent who told you to butt out of their business after you offered an opinion regarding them NOT allowing their child to transition?

Hi, Af.
I know you did not quote me.
But when you say transition, regarding the CHILD... what are you referring to?
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: LOONA. on July 31, 2019, 10:54:02 AM

It actually does

:stressed:
BRANDY

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on July 31, 2019, 10:24:51 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 31, 2019, 03:29:12 AM
And yea, for a minor i wouldn't be quick to label them anything either. BUT if they want to be referred to as she, her, or be gender neutral/nonconforming, then I'd be just fine with that as well. THAT is what I'd encourage.

Thats giving them freedom without allowing for something permanent to take place. I'd never be a controlling parent in that way. There's balance

Kids don't run things. They need to know their place and gender.
:kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: ᴍᴏᴏᴅ 4 ᴇᴠᴀ on July 31, 2019, 10:34:08 AM
Less angry, emotionally closed, mentally damaged kids in the world!
ssssss

yea ... and I guess a world full of fem phaggits and trannys who don't want anyone else to think differently than them will be the epitome of human civilization

neat

Vonc2002

We aint allowing the shit and lemme be real fckn honest, I'm not sure that the mess ISN'T some kinda mental instability.  So THERE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw