Bbwives Midseason Trailer: Malay’ vs. Jackie

Started by ssw4919, July 31, 2019, 10:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

And production are doing their best to frame OG as the villain this season. Every clip with her in it has some shady title, "OG comes for x" "Did OG go to far?"

It's pathetic at this point :uhh:

BigDawg

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 01, 2019, 01:17:54 PM
And production are doing their best to frame OG as the villain this season. Every clip with her in it has some shady title, "OG comes for x" "Did OG go to far?"

That's the narrative Shaunie and Evelyn are cooking up, thinking veiwers are stupid

Cowgirl

Quote from: BigDawg on August 01, 2019, 01:19:16 PM

That's the narrative Shaunie and Evelyn are cooking up, thinking veiwers are stupid
Same thing they did with Saniyyah, I hope they get dragged.

Cowgirl

Like Evelyn was just jumping on a table last episode/during the same exact trip. :uhh:

Amazing

Quote from: Nashawn on July 31, 2019, 11:57:42 PM
:plzstop: lit lit lit

This season is going down in history. :plzstop:

Jackie been so good all season. The Mother Teresa act could only last so long. :plzstop:

BigDawg

Quote from: BowDown on August 01, 2019, 01:21:26 PM
Like Evelyn was just jumping on a table last episode/during the same exact trip. :uhh:
!!!

She has gotten a pass for her shit since day one. Shaunie has always held every once accountable except her

ssw4919

Quote from: BigDawg on August 01, 2019, 01:14:53 PM
Thomas kills me trying to make Cece the reason him and his dad fell out.

Didn't that idiot Kristen day they live nearby each other?  Why don't they just go see or talk to their dad???  :uhh:

ssw4919

!!!

Nevertheless, she's becoming the fan favorite.  :feelinmyself:

Nine

!!!!

It's so transparent and LATE.

LOONA.

I'm sure alot of this mess was edited and copy/pasted down to make it look more dramatic than it actually is but I can't wait tbh   

Nine

It's actually funny that they're trying to paint OG as this aggressive animal and yet she hasn't even put hands on any of these girls.

Meanwhile we have Evelyn's antics every season, Malaysia last season and this one, and Jackie this season getting into physical altercations

BRAWNie and co. BYE!

:dead:

LOONA.

Quote from: CREAM. on August 01, 2019, 05:31:58 AM
This Feby gorl is not cute

and seems ghetto as hell from the clips I've seen

And scary as fck

The way she was acting DUMB when OG confronted her     

:plzstop:

LOONA.

How is Shaunie calling OG aggressive when all of her closest friends are violent as fck?

Tami, Evelyn etc     

:uhh: