Bbwives Midseason Trailer: Malay’ vs. Jackie

Started by ssw4919, July 31, 2019, 10:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Why is Evelyn saying nigga so much. She ain't Black

Aalonso.

BigDawg

Jackie was about to beat Malaysia's ass

Evelyn really is pure trash 🗑 DEATH at her admitting she's a cum dump. 

Nine

Shit.

Jackie and Malaysia seems like the most interesting thing in that trailer.

:plzstop:

And it looks like Tami is being somewhat of an active participant in the rest of the season.

BigDawg

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 31, 2019, 10:25:34 PM
It's always the ones that were raised in the hood and been filled up with enough black cum to fill free saying nigga

Nine

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 31, 2019, 10:25:34 PM
cause she's from new york or whatever

ssw4919

Malay' has fear in her eyes when Jackie chest bumped her.  :shook:

Are we not going to see Evelyn fall in the bushes?  :fuming:

She is so crass and disgusting.  Talking about someone never got a ring, as if she accomplished something by getting married to a man who put a knot on her head after he cheated.  They are so pressed about OG's man.

And why tf do they keep saying OG is aggressive when Evelyn literally hurled herself at people, throws drinks, and smacks her cooch while talking mess.? :usureuok:

BigDawg

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 31, 2019, 10:34:30 PM
Malay' has fear in her eyes when Jackie chest bumped her.  :shook:

Are we not going to see Evelyn fall in the bushes?  :fuming:

She is so crass and disgusting.  Talking about someone never got a ring, as if she accomplished something by getting married to a man who put a knot on her head after he cheated.  They are so pressed about OG's man.

And why tf do they keep saying OG is aggressive when Evelyn literally hurled herself at people, throws drinks, and smacks her cooch while talking mess.? :usureuok:
!!!

Like bitch OG may not have a ring but she has a man and a strong relationship, I want that ho to stay married longer than three months with a man that she ain't clout chasing after.

Aalonso.

I honestly think we gave Malay too much all this time. we saw her get a good lil lick in on Laura and been saying she she could scrap ever since....... but based on one lick? Hmm.

BigDawg

That shushing clip between Kristen and Cece is giving me

ssw4919

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 31, 2019, 10:40:57 PM
I honestly think we gave Malay too much all this time. we saw her get a good lil lick in on Laura and been saying she she could scrap ever since....... but based on one lick? Hmm.

Not a re-evaluation mess.   :plzstop:

ssw4919

BigDawg

Not Cece calling Evelyn an evil bitch to her face ppppp, sis is fed tha fuck up