Georgia Woman tested negative for HIV

Started by Drogon, August 03, 2019, 05:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ShujQuarius on August 04, 2019, 12:04:10 AM
Quote from: Otherside. on August 03, 2019, 11:58:06 PM
Quote from: ShujQuarius on August 03, 2019, 11:56:01 PM
Beside the fact that I'm a peer educator with an LGBT organization and I'm educated on the topic? No. Dumb spic.
i don't believe a word of this. Just say you have unprotected sex and keep it moving.

Ok.

GLOCK

VXBBXBXBXBXBXNXNNXNNNNDMSMSMSMSMSMSMSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKKS

Eh...

Quote from: yourMajesty on August 04, 2019, 12:00:33 AM
Quote from: ShujQuarius on August 03, 2019, 11:48:28 PM
Quote from: yourMajesty on August 03, 2019, 11:39:50 PM
Quote from: Eh... on August 03, 2019, 11:37:50 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 03, 2019, 11:26:29 PM
Quote from: yourMajesty on August 03, 2019, 11:25:37 PM
Quote from: Eh... on August 03, 2019, 10:49:42 PM
I don't think she realizes that just bc you have unprotected sex with a HIV positive person doesn't mean you will contract the disease.

:shannonsmissing:
Are u questioning this?  :dead:

hopefully he isn't lol

Bdo you pretty much have it unless you're on prep and I don't know of many straight men on it.

That's not how HIV works :mmyulost:

Some persons can have COUNTLESS instances of unprotected sex with an HIV positive person and not contract the virus. Others can contract it on the first instance. It's not as black and white as you make it sound.

Say what

:omgwatshappening:

He is correct. Plus if the person is taking their medication as they should and have an undetectable level of the virus it is almost no chance of the person they sleeping with catching it. They say if you are undetectable there is no chance of you transmitting it but IDC what scientist say i'm gonna always believe there is at least a small chance.
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

reekz

Quote from: Eh... on August 04, 2019, 12:10:03 AM
Quote from: yourMajesty on August 04, 2019, 12:00:33 AM
Quote from: ShujQuarius on August 03, 2019, 11:48:28 PM
Quote from: yourMajesty on August 03, 2019, 11:39:50 PM
Quote from: Eh... on August 03, 2019, 11:37:50 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 03, 2019, 11:26:29 PM
Quote from: yourMajesty on August 03, 2019, 11:25:37 PM
Quote from: Eh... on August 03, 2019, 10:49:42 PM
I don't think she realizes that just bc you have unprotected sex with a HIV positive person doesn't mean you will contract the disease.

:shannonsmissing:
Are u questioning this?  :dead:

hopefully he isn't lol

Bdo you pretty much have it unless you're on prep and I don't know of many straight men on it.

That's not how HIV works :mmyulost:

Some persons can have COUNTLESS instances of unprotected sex with an HIV positive person and not contract the virus. Others can contract it on the first instance. It's not as black and white as you make it sound.

Say what

:omgwatshappening:

He is correct. Plus if the person is taking their medication as they should and have an undetectable level of the virus it is almost no chance of the person they sleeping with catching it. They say if you are undetectable there is no chance of you transmitting it but IDC what scientist say i'm gonna always believe there is at least a small chance.

We know this. But in this case, the girl is saying she gave it to straight men. She don't take meds and what straight man you know is on prep?

Vonc2002

Quote from: yourMajesty on August 04, 2019, 12:07:32 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 03, 2019, 11:49:29 PM
I need y'all to get y'all knowledge up before u just go commenting on shit :kii:

Ok, go and fuck raw and see if you're one of the people that may not get it.

Good luck
Not this matrix around some knowledge. Boy be tf quiet and say thank u for us correcting that dumb ass shit u typed. Ok?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

reekz

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2019, 12:14:38 AM
Quote from: yourMajesty on August 04, 2019, 12:07:32 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 03, 2019, 11:49:29 PM
I need y'all to get y'all knowledge up before u just go commenting on shit :kii:

Ok, go and fuck raw and see if you're one of the people that may not get it.

Good luck
Not this matrix around some knowledge. Boy be tf quiet and say thank u for us correcting that dumb ass shit u typed. Ok?

I didn't type anything but got you riled up over an emoji. "Are you questioning him?".

I'm very aware of how prep work and how to avoid contact with HIV and other STI/STD. If you think it's cute to take a chance, go head. It's your life.

Vonc2002

Who said anything about taking chances being cute? :dead:
What was said was that just because u have sex with someone who has HIV doesn't mean u necessarily have it and that's a true statement....... and news flash, that's with or without prep. You're not smart :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

reekz

August 04, 2019, 12:29:35 AM #52 Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 12:30:29 AM by yourMajesty
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2019, 12:21:42 AM
What was said was that just because u have sex with someone who has HIV doesn't mean u necessarily have it and that's a true statement....... and news flash, that's with or without prep. You're not smart :plzstop:

No you aren't smart and sound ridiculous in here. Who tf volunteers to have sex with someone HIV positive thinking "I may get it, maybe not. Here goes nothing."

Then go get tested and get mad at the doctor for being Diagnose with Hiv because some fool on the internet told you it was a 50/50 chance of you not getting it.

Boy stfu and gather some common sense. You just pissed me off with your stupidity tonight.

Vonc2002

Quote from: yourMajesty on August 04, 2019, 12:29:35 AM

No you aren't smart and sound ridiculous in here. Who tf volunteers to have sex with someone HIV positive thinking "I may get it, maybe not. Here goes nothing."

Quote ANY posts in here even remotely saying this.  My God.  Ur a whole idiot :kii:

Young

Vonc2002

I'm screaming at this boy just making shit up that literally no one has said :kii:
Like.....HUH!?!?

LiiVE

August 04, 2019, 12:39:07 AM #56 Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 12:39:45 AM by november
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2019, 12:34:20 AM

Quote ANY posts in here even remotely saying this.  My God.  Ur a whole idiot :kii:
nnnnnnn

And apparently it's harder for women to transmit the disease

I recently seen a case on tv where a guy murdered this girl when she told him she had hiv, after them fooling around for months, and during the trial he found out that he didn't even have it ndnndnd

Navyman

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2019, 12:35:25 AM
I'm screaming at this boy just making shit up that literally no one has said :kii:
Like.....HUH!?!?

:kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: november on August 04, 2019, 12:39:07 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2019, 12:34:20 AM

nnnnnnn

And apparently it's harder for women to transmit the disease

I recently seen a case on tv where a guy murdered this girl when she told him she had hiv, after them fooling around for months, and during the trial he found out that he didn't even have it ndnndnd
Very true, which is why we were in here trying to dispel the shit this idiot was saying. I too used to work in healthcare and actually the fuckee is more susceptible to the virus than the fucker. So women or men who receive anal have a higher risk of contracting HIV

reekz

Yeah wouldn't date anyone defending this mess. It's a red flag.