Georgia Woman tested negative for HIV

Started by Drogon, August 03, 2019, 05:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naomi Hit Me

:plzstop:
It's the one that don't know that are more dangerous than the Poz girls, I always say.

reekz

Quote from: ShujQuarius on August 04, 2019, 06:49:06 AM
Actually, people thinking that you get HIV as soon as you have sex with an HIV infected person is MORE dangerous than knowing the facts. Think of it like this. You have an unprotected sexual encounter with someone you later find out is HIV positive. You then think since you guys had sex you're HIV positive as well you might as well continue having sex with this person. Turns out you didn't get it during the initial sexual contact, but contracts it at a later time. If that person had KNOWN better, they would have gotten tested to know their status for sure and chances are could have avoided getting infected.

Thank you for breaking it down that way. I understand what you are saying  but it's still a huge rest that no one should take. I've had many friends that has opened up to me about their status and even had thoughts they might have had it from being carefree. It's still important to keep the message of wearing condoms alive but the fact that needles is the main issue but the US doesn't stress it enough. Why do you think that?

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: yourMajesty on August 04, 2019, 06:59:44 AM
Actually, people thinking that you get HIV as soon as you have sex with an HIV infected person is MORE dangerous than knowing the facts. Think of it like this. You have an unprotected sexual encounter with someone you later find out is HIV positive. You then think since you guys had sex you're HIV positive as well you might as well continue having sex with this person. Turns out you didn't get it during the initial sexual contact, but contracts it at a later time. If that person had KNOWN better, they would have gotten tested to know their status for sure and chances are could have avoided getting infected.

Thank you for breaking it down that way. I understand what you are saying  but it's still a huge rest that no one should take. I've had many friends that has opened up to me about their status and even had thoughts they might have had it from being carefree. It's still important to keep the message of wearing condoms alive but the fact that needles is the main issue but the US doesn't stress it enough. Why do you think that?

I think you're conflating HIV education  (which is what everyone in this thread is doing) with advocating for having raw sex (which no one is doing). Maybe in the US there isn't a sustained campaign of education and advocacy, but in the Caribbean it's actually a thing.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: ShujQuarius on August 04, 2019, 07:05:24 AM

I think you're conflating HIV education  (which is what everyone in this thread is doing) with advocating for having raw sex (which no one is doing). Maybe in the US there isn't a sustained campaign of education and advocacy, but in the Caribbean it's actually a thing.
hey battygorl

reekz

I think you're conflating HIV education  (which is what everyone in this thread is doing) with advocating for having raw sex.

According to them, it's just me that is miseducated. Strange since I'm HIV free out of millions. I'm sure it's someone in this thread that isn't but is ki'ing down with the rest of em. I don't pay these girls any mind here. They laugh at death, enough said.

Vonc2002

I think you're conflating HIV education  (which is what everyone in this thread is doing) with advocating for having raw sex (which no one is doing).
The fact that this needs to be explained :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Omi on August 04, 2019, 07:09:41 AM

hey battygorl

Bombaclaat faggot :traciandchelle:

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: ShujQuarius on August 04, 2019, 07:34:16 AM
Quote from: Omi on August 04, 2019, 07:09:41 AM

hey battygorl

Bombaclaat faggot :traciandchelle:
take that chapati dick out ya ass and come say hi king
:wellheythere:

Vonc2002

I'm still waiting on ONE quote of a post of someone advocating for raw sex or applauding taking chances when it comes to sex. Now there are definitely some dummies on here but when ur reading comprehension is fckd then ur a LEGIT fool :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

reekz

Not even having a conversation with this foolish faggot but he just assist to join in. He wanna be down so bad. Fucking troll.

Vonc2002

August 04, 2019, 08:04:41 AM #85 Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 08:04:58 AM by Vonc2002
I do what i want around here fag. You've been sounding stupid all up and thru here and Imma say that shit on every page if i feel like it :kii:

Naomi Hit Me

reekz

You sound desperate for an argument every time you arrival here. I'm not the one. Now carry one. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: yourMajesty on August 04, 2019, 08:08:09 AM
You sound desperate for an argument every time you arrival here.
And you're giving it to me dummy.  Dance, puppet. DANCE! :kii:

reekz

So you do agree.

thats all I wanted. Good luck on your 50/50 raw sex lifestyle.