Do you have a fuck buddy or are you saving yourself for the right nigga?

Started by HUGO, August 16, 2019, 11:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Like coming out of a long term relationship I def want that again. But these niggas just don't be no good. Like part of me wants to hold out for the right person but I be fucking horny!!!!
I just had to cut off my fuck buddy cuz I told him I need more than dick. This hurts cuz this is honestly the best dick I've ever gotten

:stressed:

HUGO

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 16, 2019, 11:11:56 PM
Definitely have a fck buddy

I feel like it's different when you're a top. You don't got to worry about someone stretching you out cuz you're doing the stretching.

HUGO

Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 16, 2019, 11:17:35 PM
I tried the relationship mess again and it's nice until you get past that newness point

The point where you start learning about all their not so attractive traits, when that veil starts coming down and the guards come down more...Kinda like moving in with someone. You don't really know someone in any relationship til you get past that fresh, lovey dovey phase.

It was very distracting - found myself dedicating a lot of time and energy to him and damn near rolling my eyes at the thought of having to put time aside from my regular work and my own business to dedicate to him.

I've realized that I am very selfish sometimes - especially when it comes to my time. It's made me reconsider having kids...I can imagine that it'd be the same type of thing. Once you're past that lovey dovey omg a baby is here moment...shit gets real.

This all makes sense. But with the whole fuck buddy thing I'm selfish as well. If I'm fucking with a nigga I want that shit to be exclusive and idk if that's even possible without it being more

HUGO

Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 16, 2019, 11:24:36 PM
Quote from: Hugo on August 16, 2019, 11:21:47 PM
Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 16, 2019, 11:17:35 PM
I tried the relationship mess again and it's nice until you get past that newness point

The point where you start learning about all their not so attractive traits, when that veil starts coming down and the guards come down more...Kinda like moving in with someone. You don't really know someone in any relationship til you get past that fresh, lovey dovey phase.

It was very distracting - found myself dedicating a lot of time and energy to him and damn near rolling my eyes at the thought of having to put time aside from my regular work and my own business to dedicate to him.

I've realized that I am very selfish sometimes - especially when it comes to my time. It's made me reconsider having kids...I can imagine that it'd be the same type of thing. Once you're past that lovey dovey omg a baby is here moment...shit gets real.

This all makes sense. But with the whole fuck buddy thing I'm selfish as well. If I'm fucking with a nigga I want that shit to be exclusive and idk if that's even possible without it being more
Not an exclusive fuck buddy

sfdfdfddf Boy

But at least it's safer that way. If they bother to actually adhere to the mess.

ffff is that asking for too much?  :plzstop: :plzstop:

ophababes.

it's tough for me

i am really OVER hooking up. im at the point now where i just feel empty after the shit. and then... there are some days where i wake up and just need fckn SEX  :uhh: . but even then i still feel empty after. so now i just beat my meat. im trynna wait.

i wouldn't a fuck buddy... but it would have to be someone sexy (obviously) but cool too, personality-wise. but then i would catch feelings... which is a no-no. and it would just end up bad.

ugh.