Do you have a fuck buddy or are you saving yourself for the right nigga?

Started by HUGO, August 16, 2019, 11:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

B7

🦚

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 17, 2019, 10:47:26 AM
Im happy being celibate lol and not looking to be in a relationship with someone else right now. It just wouldn't be smart and im enjoying getting to know me more. Plus i know how to pleasure myself better than anyone that has tried this far.  :justabit:

I don't think i will dateuntil i hit 30 at a minimum maybe not. Ruled out being married again. So that'sas far im going.

You bought that saphari (however you spell that nigga name) dildo and think you too good for the gørls huh.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Navyman

Quote from: :.P.:retty .:A:.nd :.P.:aid:. on August 17, 2019, 11:08:42 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on August 17, 2019, 10:47:26 AM
Im happy being celibate lol and not looking to be in a relationship with someone else right now. It just wouldn't be smart and im enjoying getting to know me more. Plus i know how to pleasure myself better than anyone that has tried this far.  :justabit:

I don't think i will dateuntil i hit 30 at a minimum maybe not. Ruled out being married again. So that'sas far im going.

You bought that saphari (however you spell that nigga name) dildo and think you too good for the gørls huh.

:plzstop:

The messed up part is i don't. Which is why i need to be alone. Learning to love all of me tea.  :ohwow: And i really want some one but that creates my dependency needs and habits that i'm gonna break. So until then yeah that dildo is gonna do
:hehe:

Sinpool

I have a fuck buddy.

men seem to only wanna use me for my big ass

emzen

I've been fucking the same 3 guys this year.

Absolutely no plans of a relationship cause I plan on moving to either SoCal or Denver by the start of next summer

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: LOONA. on August 17, 2019, 10:39:28 AM
Nether tbh

That fuck buddy mess is so late teens/early 20s and I'm not actively seeking a relationship.   

!

Heated🔥

Quote from: 1RIG on August 17, 2019, 10:14:24 AM
I have a couple people i regularly mess with when i see em

Nothing SUPER consistent tho
hoe ass.
Bmnjghmb

Amazing

I have several: tops, bottoms and vers. So I pick one depending on my mood.

You need to keep you options open ladies.

Amazing

Quote from: Hugo on August 16, 2019, 11:21:47 PM
Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 16, 2019, 11:17:35 PM
I tried the relationship mess again and it's nice until you get past that newness point

The point where you start learning about all their not so attractive traits, when that veil starts coming down and the guards come down more...Kinda like moving in with someone. You don't really know someone in any relationship til you get past that fresh, lovey dovey phase.

It was very distracting - found myself dedicating a lot of time and energy to him and damn near rolling my eyes at the thought of having to put time aside from my regular work and my own business to dedicate to him.

I've realized that I am very selfish sometimes - especially when it comes to my time. It's made me reconsider having kids...I can imagine that it'd be the same type of thing. Once you're past that lovey dovey omg a baby is here moment...shit gets real.

This all makes sense. But with the whole fuck buddy thing I'm selfish as well. If I'm fucking with a nigga I want that shit to be exclusive and idk if that's even possible without it being more

Are you out of your mind? :omgwatshappening:

Amazing

I'm done masturbating for now. It's unholy. :19k:

Only the real thing will do. :jarvwhereru:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Tonk what was your husband like?

Did you guys get to have a ceremony or did you just get the certificate?

Drogon

I was fuckin mi ex

I just stopped bc I started talking to someone

Bentley. HARRIS!

ssssssssssssssssssssssss

see ......

Where's the civil union 'tificate?!
It was all a lie guys
He lied