Dallas Austin drags Boys II men, says they became assholes after their debut

Started by b7, August 28, 2019, 05:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Neo. on August 30, 2019, 04:48:40 PM
Clive used to try to tame Mo a bit especially during TBIM era. Sis was not with the shits nor was she with Brandy's Pop princess act. vsbdhdhjfjdndnsnsnsndbbf
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
The thought of This ghetto bitch hating Brandy's ol poised, girl next door act has me CRYING. I knew she was ghetto but she's REALLY fckn ghetto.  I can't take those being the actual words this nigger used  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 30, 2019, 12:00:33 PM
I don't understand how he said the performance was the first time they'd met face to face

I think he meant that was the first time they performed the song.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on August 30, 2019, 04:51:37 PM
They need to tour

To end the mess
NO stupid  :dead:
They don't genuinely like each other.  Wtf do they have to end?  People don't mesh with other people sometimes,  THAT'S IT! They don't need to end anything.  They tried that already and it failed.  And it came off as fake and disingenuous anyway
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 30, 2019, 04:53:46 PM
Clive used to try to tame Mo a bit especially during TBIM era. Sis was not with the shits nor was she with Brandy's Pop princess act. vsbdhdhjfjdndnsnsnsndbbf
The thought of This ghetto bitch hating Brandy's ol poised, girl next door act has me CRYING. I knew she was ghetto but she's REALLY fckn ghetto.  I can't take those being the actual words this nigger used  :kii:
and this was AFTER Cinderella so Bran was really a princess
I know she was looking like :fuming:
When the commercials and stuff would air

Vonc2002

Ain't shit changed with that ghetto ass girl.  She's just better about concealing it now

Zankou.

Girl you Stan for a bitch that hung a used condom on a fridge as a fckin trophy

sit this one out 

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 30, 2019, 04:40:01 PM
I don't now if y'all caught it but he said "Monica didn't like Brandy...she still don't..." and then trailed off :dead:

Anyway, all press is good press. If Brandy is really on her grown women shit this shouldn't be an issue even if it is brought up in interviews.

That is not what he said....asdfghjk
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Vonc2002

Quote from: 89 on August 30, 2019, 04:56:55 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 30, 2019, 04:53:46 PM
and this was AFTER Cinderella so Bran was really a princess
I know she was looking like :fuming:
When the commercials and stuff would air
this fake ass bitch  :fuming:

Zankou.

Quote from: Kode Red on August 30, 2019, 04:57:50 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 30, 2019, 04:40:01 PM
I don't now if y'all caught it but he said "Monica didn't like Brandy...she still don't..." and then trailed off :dead:

Anyway, all press is good press. If Brandy is really on her grown women shit this shouldn't be an issue even if it is brought up in interviews.

That is not what he said....asdfghjk

!!!

Vonc kinda lost his hearing in here too

Vonc2002

That's pretty much what he said.  Clearly we're paraphrasing but the intention is the same :kii:

Young

Now I'm reading this interaction differently

Coz They clearly MET here

It does seem more a bit like Mon wasn't really here for the valley girl act Bran was giving
Like she couldn't relate  :dead:
It sounds like she's asking " wassup wit dat " or something in the clip

[youtube start=90][/youtube]

Zankou.

Also he said he still doesn't "think" she's with it

so yeah that's not what he said nor what was implied

do better hon