Dallas Austin drags Boys II men, says they became assholes after their debut

Started by b7, August 28, 2019, 05:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

That interview where Monica confirmed the fight is so cringe and I feel sooo bad for Brandy. I don't know how I missed that back when it happened. You can feel the temperature drop as soon as Monica confirms. I know Brandy was pissed..and Monica was practically gloating about it and trying to spin it into some female empowerment bullshit. Fuck Monica for real  :uhh:
^

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: g u i d a n c e on August 31, 2019, 05:35:13 PM
yeah i'd like to see her apologize to GHan for physically harming her

then turn herself in for blowing jarv's brains clean out.

in whichever order is most comfortable for her...im not picky

:plzstop:

!!!!!!!!!

Aalonso.

Quote from: Alpha on August 31, 2019, 08:01:57 PM
Quote from: Kode Red on August 31, 2019, 07:54:31 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on August 31, 2019, 07:15:58 PM
Quote from: Kode Red on August 31, 2019, 05:05:38 PM
Quote from: Alpha on August 31, 2019, 02:40:13 PM
Dallas is so messy and had no right to tell this damn story he embellished and exaggerated. Purposefully adding fuel to a fire HE PROBABLY STARTED.

I'm sure Mon has PLENTY of coked out Dallas Austin stories but she's not out here telling other folks business.

I know she already read him for filth. Truth is we will never really know what happened or why it happened. Until they're both confirming the same story regarding this situation, everything else I hear about it is just a rumor.

And there are a few Dallas stories out there concerning parties, drugs, orgies (bi), etc...and I'm sure he wouldn't want someone going to talk about IN THE WAY that he talked about this.

But Monica already said everything he said. It's not the same. I don't think he did anything wrong. I think y'all just don't want the world to know Brandy got punched in the face and are embarrassed by it for her. Cuz it ain't that deep.

If you don't see a prob with THE WAY he said what he said....good. To me, it's just different than if some outside non-related party would have said it....wouldn't have blinked an eye. I'm not looking at this as some big secret reveal. This is old news that to me was confirmed in 2012. It's all about the principles and loyalty. Me and someone have an issue...you see than we're trying to move on from it and not rehash it in public...then as someone CLOSE to me, don't go out in public talking about in a GOSSIPY tone if you just feel so obligated to talk about it.

Lol.

It's a story that happened, and it's old as hell, and if the the girls haven't "moved on" from it in 20 years then they never will. You're more mad about this than Monica is, talking about some loyalty as if you just know she feels betrayed. She punched Brandy 20 yrs ago and it still ain't that deep.

And lol @ gossipy tone.

yearofbrandy

Monica was definitely ghetto and Brandy was definitely probably a straight up bitch. That's not a good match. We wanna put Monica down for what she did but Brandy probably did some shit to that led up to it. The brandy behind doors is different from the one we see. Brandy has had beef with so many females. We all know she has hard time getting along with people period. Monica was the one that wasn't here for her shit. 

Brandy need to own up to a lot of the shit she did and caused too. Monica wanted to be authentic during the IABTM. Brandy didn't want that. Monica don't owe Brandy nothing . Monica always shows respect to Brandy. Brandy is the one mad and looking crazy over the past few years. Let's just keep 100. I'm not a Monica fan like that but this is how I see it. 

yearofbrandy

Also Dallas whack for even bringing the shit up again but Brandy and Monica both should had just been honest about from the damn start. It would mint be brought up every few years

GLOCK

Quote from: yearofbrandy on September 01, 2019, 01:31:03 PM
Monica was definitely ghetto and Brandy was definitely probably a straight up bitch. That's not a good match. We wanna put Monica down for what she did but Brandy probably did some shit to that led up to it. The brandy behind doors is different from the one we see. Brandy has had beef with so many females. We all know she has hard time getting along with people period. Monica was the one that wasn't here for her shit.

Brandy need to own up to a lot of the shit she did and caused too. Monica wanted to be authentic during the IABTM. Brandy didn't want that. Monica don't owe Brandy nothing . Monica always shows respect to Brandy. Brandy is the one mad and looking crazy over the past few years. Let's just keep 100. I'm not a Monica fan like that but this is how I see it.
I agree with a lot of this as well.
But ultimately keep ur hands to ur self

jtwoeleven

The weight of the blame for this mess falls heavier on Monica's behalf, imo. A lot of this bs could've been avoided if she didn't confirm the rumors back in 2012 and gloat about it. That wasn't a good look for her, period. Unless you can show me where Brandy initiated physical conflict or at least threatened her with violence, my sympathy for Monica runs thin. Whatever Brandy thought of her personally was none of her business, and if she was so hurt by things she said, she should've been the bigger person like she pretends to be now, and just walk away from the situation.

yearofbrandy

Quote from: glock on September 01, 2019, 01:41:33 PM

I agree with a lot of this as well.
But ultimately keep ur hands to ur self

True! You gotta have self control! She was definitely in the wrong for that. 

Scott.

Quote from: yearofbrandy on September 01, 2019, 01:32:46 PM
Also Dallas whack for even bringing the shit up again but Brandy and Monica both should had just been honest about from the damn start. It would mint be brought up every few years

Right!

They were both on some fake ass shit honestly. Just say you don't shoot marbles with each other and that's it

Rxxf

BRANDY

silentbx

Monica wanted to be authentic during the IABTM. Brandy didn't want that. Monica don't owe Brandy nothing .

:kii: :kii: :kii:

:plzstop:

:uhh: