Brandy being honored as we speak, @ the BMI awards

Started by b7, August 29, 2019, 10:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eh...

Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Heated🔥

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Vonc2002

I'm so fckn HAPPY they didn't get bigger names to do these performances. And also,  people who REALLY stan. Jade fckn KILLED
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B1y_w9BnXsh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Checkmate Burruss

August 30, 2019, 03:39:25 PM #321 Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 03:40:12 PM by Kode Red
JAAAADDEEEE....I love TAOL! She did that!
===============================================================
The rest were ok. I don't usually care for people to try and sing any of the Trinity's ballads/slow songs.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

b7

Jade Novah's lil son is so cute on her IG story. "I'd be grounded for life if i didn't like Brandy"

Jade: And that's facts

:dead:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 30, 2019, 03:34:56 PM
I'm so fckn HAPPY they didn't get bigger names to do these performances. And also,  people who REALLY stan. Jade fckn KILLED
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B1y_w9BnXsh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
!!!!!!!

I enjoy India's rendition of He is, but I've seen it enough times now

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on August 30, 2019, 03:55:26 PM
Jade Novah's lil son is so cute on her IG story. "I'd be grounded for life if i didn't like Brandy"

Jade: And that's facts

:dead:
Yea that was cute asf. Jade STANS!

Young

The way Jade NAILED that note at the end and Bran JUMPED up

ackkkk

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on August 30, 2019, 04:22:04 PM
The way Jade NAILED that note at the end and Bran JUMPED up

ackkkk
She nailed that lil run mess too

Gilgamesh.

Kierra was so nervous. Ordinarily she could sing that song in her sleep lol.

"He Is" used to be part of her set when she first came out. 

Vonc2002

August 30, 2019, 04:25:46 PM #328 Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 04:25:56 PM by Vonc2002
Bran kinda LEAPT to her feet for that bckgrd girl too. Giving Whitney at BET :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 30, 2019, 04:25:24 PM
Kierra was so nervous. Ordinarily she could sing that song in her sleep lol.

"He Is" used to be part of her set when she first came out.
You don't think she did well?  I loved all of it.  Maybe I need to listen again.  I saw u said she was off during the verses but i loved every damn bit of it.  The wailing, the church vocal,  ALL OF IT! :gorlonfire: