J.Lo + Shakira will perform the 2020 SuperBowl

Started by Mel., September 26, 2019, 04:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Guys, while we're all gathered around, can someone tell me what happened with this?

Man was I worried about ha
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Is the monument still standing after this bitch scammed them outta money 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ulysses on September 26, 2019, 04:40:24 PM
Poor Rihanna
The girl who turned it down once and then shaded Jay z for getting in cohoots with the NFL? Nah, she good...............and the VERY fckn rich lolz

yummy

The irony of two of the most celebrated Latin artists in the business performing at the most patriotic event while ICE has Latinos all over the country scared to leave their damn house has me shaking 

:plzstop:

yummy

September 26, 2019, 04:46:00 PM #49 Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 04:48:06 PM by animmai.
I'm sure the performance is gonna be cute tho

Kaeli.

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on September 26, 2019, 04:37:42 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 26, 2019, 04:36:45 PM
J.Lo doesn't really need a co-star but they're gonna slay :gorlonfire:

apparently she does

kii
!

jkalf;dsjflk;jfds

sorry but ain't nobody gon watch a j.lo only super bowl

Zankou.

Quote from: animmai. on September 26, 2019, 04:45:44 PM
The irony of two of the most celebrated Latin artists in the business performing at the most patriotic event while ICE has Latinos all over the country scared to leave their damn house has me shaking

ANSHDJDJDDJCJCUCFUDUDUDUDUDUCUCUVVIVIVVIVIVIV

RAY7

Quote from: animmai. on September 26, 2019, 04:45:44 PM

hdcgyghhh
J Lo isn't fazed by that though she's Rican, they're US citizens

Amazing

BITCH better keep her set list SPICY.

I don't want her singing a word of English (OKAY only a lil bit).

youtube.com/watch?v=a8Rwz6zBJSE

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 26, 2019, 04:41:51 PM
Guys, while we're all gathered around, can someone tell me what happened with this?

Man was I worried about ha
f

she paid it

QuoteIn a statement released on Thursday morning, Shakira's PR company said she had appeared in court to "help clarify the facts over her tax situation in Spain". It said the singer had always met her tax obligations in every country where she had worked and did not own taxes to the Spanish state.

"As soon as she learned how much she owed the Spanish tax authorities – and before a complaint was filed – Shakira paid the full amount, as well as providing the tax office with exhaustive information. For this reason, there is currently no debt whatsoever."

Given that there were no more payments to be made, it continued, the only remaining matter for discussion was the interpretation of rules over when Shakira began to be liable to pay taxes as a resident in Spain.

Queen is coined... :raycharles2urmess:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 26, 2019, 04:42:47 PM
Is the monument still standing after this bitch scammed them outta money
& colombia and spain ain't the same place vonc... not even on the same damn continent

FAMÈ

NZNDNDNDNDNFNF

this fuckin salsa mess.

ill be tuned in.

CHOKE

I got hit with a tax evasion scam this morning. Had to call the IRS

That Indian fag almost got me

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 26, 2019, 04:08:44 PM
Shakira got like 3 good songs. J-lo the main girl here
r u on drugs.  :plzstop: Shakira has better music and the BIGGER artist. Tf