Black British rapper says Europe is forcing LGBT (jayden’s people are ignorant)

Started by Sinpool, December 27, 2019, 01:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

The rapper began tweeting about Europe's colonisation of Africa on Monday, writing in a post that's not been deleted: "STOP FORCING LGBT ONTO US. Live your life I don't care but don't force it onto me especially when you don't wanna recognise these black struggle [sic]."

In another tweet, he said: "They try force Ghana to include LGBT into their education when its not their culture. You can't tell me they don't try force it on us

A while later, the rapper appeared to backtrack on his comments, saying: "Okay maybe I'm wrong then. Forgive me. I don't wanna offend anyone. From my point I saw things different. You can school me."

But he then added: "To me it looked like they was weaponising it against us. But do your thing."

He concluded with: "The culture I practice, we're not familiar with these things that's why I have a different view. I don't hate anyone but I stand up for my culture. Don't take no offence. Live your life happily."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/j-hus-homophobic-tweet-lgbt-apology-a9259056.html%3famp

Gilgamesh.

BAPHOMET.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Sinpool

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 27, 2019, 01:30:53 PM
I understood where he was coming from 🤷🏾‍♂️

not shocking aren't you Caribbean

You probably shoot the batty man after u finish using that big juicy monkey dick on em

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: EgyptianSong on December 27, 2019, 01:53:40 PM
not yall faggots agreeing with this retard  :plzstop:
sssssssssssss

I'm very vocal about how racist LGBT really is.

The part about them not fighting or caring about black issues is true to me

Blackpantha

Quote from: Luka Sabbat on December 27, 2019, 01:28:42 PM
The rapper began tweeting about Europe's colonisation of Africa on Monday, writing in a post that's not been deleted: "STOP FORCING LGBT ONTO US. Live your life I don't care but don't force it onto me especially when you don't wanna recognise these black struggle [sic]."

In another tweet, he said: "They try force Ghana to include LGBT into their education when its not their culture. You can't tell me they don't try force it on us

A while later, the rapper appeared to backtrack on his comments, saying: "Okay maybe I'm wrong then. Forgive me. I don't wanna offend anyone. From my point I saw things different. You can school me."

But he then added: "To me it looked like they was weaponising it against us. But do your thing."

He concluded with: "The culture I practice, we're not familiar with these things that's why I have a different view. I don't hate anyone but I stand up for my culture. Don't take no offence. Live your life happily."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/j-hus-homophobic-tweet-lgbt-apology-a9259056.html%3famp

He'd make a sweet black gay guy...
:oof:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Sinpool

X

im sure the girls in Ghana, Kenya, etc., being imprisoned for sucking dick don't care about that nor would they have to worry about considering they'd be the vast majority of LGBT not white so I dont see how bringing up white LGBT helps when its the black LGBT that suffers the
most from statements like this