not the world paying Surviving R Kelly Part 2 DUST

Started by Marilyn, January 02, 2020, 10:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

What exactly did Dame say?  Earlier, he said Li always refused to talk about that man and only said he was a bad dude.

Annie

I feel the family and the fans are way too concerned about how this makes Aaliyah look. If it will overshadow her legacy. There are still victims who could use the support of the family and fans. But I get the fam just doesn't want any stories out there..also with the discography that isn't online yet...they probably don't want Barry to make money from it .

/.\

Annie

January 04, 2020, 02:32:49 PM #47 Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 02:33:07 PM by Annie
Quote from: ssw4919 on January 04, 2020, 02:30:57 PM
What exactly did Dame say?  Earlier, he said Li always refused to talk about that man and only said he was a bad dude.

He said she couldn't talk about it and only said he was a bad man but then again also said he knew the full story. It is confusing.

/.\

Annie

What exactly did Dame say?  Earlier, he said Li always refused to talk about that man and only said he was a bad dude.
Episode two is about Aaliyah

/.\

Barbie Dangerous

Quote from: Annie on January 04, 2020, 02:32:49 PM

He said she couldn't talk about it and only said he was a bad man but then again also said he knew the full story. It is confusing.
Very confusing. And didn't Dame just rape a girl?

🦚

Dame doesn't know shit beyond what was rumored. He was there for the check. It was the only useless part.

Bby when they had Dominique speak   :stressed: Pedo did a number on her.

I am a bit  :usuresis: at angela lee and other semi celebs now piping up to "speak on it"

I like the addition of the me too lady. She offers great insight especially from a black female perspective.

The way ppl can just deem black trauma as irrelevant is shocking to me and I'm one of the most cold hearted zørls on here  :stressed:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

When the me too lady said (and I'm paraphrasing, so don't quote me) that black girls get a long set of rules on what not to do, wear and say around men, but they aren't taught that if a man violates them
It is not their fault. So the guilt and the shame eats them up and makes them easy prey.

That shit needs to run as a PSA.
——————///——————-

FRANCE

Watched all 4 episodes. Its crazy how R Kelly is taking advantage of all these ladies. Really tho, these 4 episodes could've been chopped down into 2 or 3. Just show the new survivors and their stories instead of the other peeps rehashing everything we already heard and knew. I loved seeing Rob's brothers speaking too. That first episode in particular was very strong. 

🦚

Nothing could've been chopped up. Everything besides Dame Dash was necessary.

This issue is bigger than r kelly and they cannot talk about it enough.
Black girls have suffered under the radar long enough.

Oprah needs to jump on the train and do a panel on this like she had with the colorism mess
——————///——————-

Scott.

Scott.

Quote from: .::VanDerSléìgh.Rules::. on January 04, 2020, 02:42:53 PM
When the me too lady said (and I'm paraphrasing, so don't quote me) that black girls get a long set of rules on what not to do, wear and say around men, but they aren't taught that if a man violates them
It is not their fault. So the guilt and the shame eats them up and makes them easy prey.

That shit needs to run as a PSA.

Yes, l def agree

fedswatchin

Quote from: .::VanDerSléìgh.Rules::. on January 04, 2020, 02:38:45 PM
Dame doesn't know shit beyond what was rumored. He was there for the check. It was the only useless part.

Bby when they had Dominique speak   :stressed: Pedo did a number on her.

I am a bit  :usuresis: at angela lee and other semi celebs now piping up to "speak on it"

I like the addition of the me too lady. She offers great insight especially from a black female perspective.

The way ppl can just deem black trauma as irrelevant is shocking to me and I'm one of the most cold hearted zørls on here  :stressed:
well have a heart then :thatssowendy:

fedswatchin

Tbh the series is too much for me to watch. It's too disgusting and heartbreaking. I've seen the marriage certificate, I've seen enough

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2020, 10:56:16 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 02, 2020, 10:51:30 PM
It's the #1 trending topic sooooo
:plzstop:
Marilyn didn't even vote. U can't expect him to know what's goin on in the Damn world
im shaking