Did y'all watch the Biggie and faith hopelessly in love mess?

Started by Vonc2002, January 11, 2020, 10:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

^well that might be why she's not feeling the way their relationship was portrayed 

HUGO

This was so good!!!
Man the shit that went down in the 90's.

:gorlonfire:

HUGO

Mary really don't use Faith huh? Cuz to acknowledge everyone in the aisle except the wife was low
:plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 12, 2020, 08:00:47 AM
^well that might be why she's not feeling the way their relationship was portrayed

Oh that makes sense,  cause I watched like :blink:
Hopelessly in love? Nah, this was just hopeless. But maybe their love story wasn't really covered the way it needed to be.  I felt different when I watched the left eye shit. Yea, they were tragic but I saw the love
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Hugo on January 12, 2020, 10:27:57 AM
Mary really don't use Faith huh? Cuz to acknowledge everyone in the aisle except the wife was low
I kinda  :plzstop: when they said that.  Are Mary and faith cool now?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I also didn't realize that lil Kim fucked with biggie before faith did. I can see why she was PISSED and didn't just leave the nigga

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 02:08:16 PM

They are cordial with one another...nothing more. I honestly didn't see the purpose of that part in the documentary. It was kind of unnecessary to be honest. It would have made sense if she discussed Mary as she did in her book to make the connection, but just out of the blue bringing her up at the END was odd.  :uhh: :plzstop:

Other than that I actually liked it.

Amazing

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 07:39:45 AM
Watching this honestly made me feel bad for faith.  I felt like she tried to paint it as good as best as she could but in reality this was a situation where they moved entirely too fast into a relationship and then doubled down by getting married. the whole relationship sounded kinda terrible.  He literally spent the whole relationship fckn other bitches and/or they weren't together.......... and he was still fckn other bitches :plzstop:
I wish she woulda gave a timeline. Like how long did they date before they got married

I remember her saying in the past it was like a month or two.

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 11, 2020, 11:20:16 PM
I have sp much more respect for faith.  Big, nasty ugly ass was trash
!!!!!

Not charli Baltimore being the 2nd girlfriend while he was fucking Kim and married to Faith on the same damn tour  :uhh:

Amazing

Quote from: mylogistics on January 12, 2020, 04:51:40 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 02:08:16 PM

They are cordial with one another...nothing more. I honestly didn't see the purpose of that part in the documentary. It was kind of unnecessary to be honest. It would have made sense if she discussed Mary as she did in her book to make the connection, but just out of the blue bringing her up at the END was odd.  :uhh: :plzstop:

Other than that I actually liked it.

Why are people surprised that Mary doesn't use the girl who was brought in to replace her?

Mary was already very insecure and then told Faith was lighter skinned, prettier, Indian Hair, better singer and writer. I would feel a certain type of way too.

Buy The Stars✨

I wanna get in on this... how was the left eye and Andre rison one?

🦚

2 pac was foul for what he did. That shit wasn't the fuck cute.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Harlem

This was GOOD!!!

I hope Kim don't get mad with the amount of times Faith said she had to kick her ass  :plzstop:

Faith's intuition was A1 as fuck too

Kaeli.

Quote from: .::Sléìddy Ricch::. on January 12, 2020, 05:30:13 PM
2 pac was foul for what he did. That shit wasn't the fuck cute.
iaklsjdf

what did he say? r u talking about when he said he fucked faith?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Syleena on January 12, 2020, 04:57:28 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 07:39:45 AM
Watching this honestly made me feel bad for faith.  I felt like she tried to paint it as good as best as she could but in reality this was a situation where they moved entirely too fast into a relationship and then doubled down by getting married. the whole relationship sounded kinda terrible.  He literally spent the whole relationship fckn other bitches and/or they weren't together.......... and he was still fckn other bitches :plzstop:
I wish she woulda gave a timeline. Like how long did they date before they got married

I remember her saying in the past it was like a month or two.
See.........nah