Did y'all watch the Biggie and faith hopelessly in love mess?

Started by Vonc2002, January 11, 2020, 10:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Syleena on January 12, 2020, 05:06:00 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on January 12, 2020, 04:51:40 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 02:08:16 PM
Quote from: Hugo on January 12, 2020, 10:27:57 AM
Mary really don't use Faith huh? Cuz to acknowledge everyone in the aisle except the wife was low
:plzstop:
I kinda  :plzstop: when they said that.  Are Mary and faith cool now?

They are cordial with one another...nothing more. I honestly didn't see the purpose of that part in the documentary. It was kind of unnecessary to be honest. It would have made sense if she discussed Mary as she did in her book to make the connection, but just out of the blue bringing her up at the END was odd.  :uhh: :plzstop:

Other than that I actually liked it.

Why are people surprised that Mary doesn't use the girl who was brought in to replace her?

Mary was already very insecure and then told Faith was lighter skinned, prettier, Indian Hair, better singer and writer. I would feel a certain type of way too.
Most of these are true so...........
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: .::Sléìddy Ricch::. on January 12, 2020, 05:30:13 PM
2 pac was foul for what he did. That shit wasn't the fuck cute.
!!!!!!!
I kinda  :welllol: when that nigger was shot tf down

I had always heard that he thought biggie set him up but I didn't know the FULL story. I guess I get how he would think it but ehhhh. Suge knight has always been fckn trash btw.I low-key wanna go back and watch that source awards
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CREAM.

I just watched

Wow Mary really didn't acknowledge Faith when Big died

Whew those drugs had sis tripping

Harlem

Does Faith have a Behind The Music? b/c after watching this I need to see more about her life

Scott.

Quote from: Harlem on January 12, 2020, 07:31:26 PM
Does Faith have a Behind The Music? b/c after watching this I need to see more about her life

Nope she doesn't but it would be interesting

pop

Mary didn't use the whole damn bad boy atp they tried to do the same shit to her  that Puff did to all his artist ,, but queen paid they ass and kept going ,, she didn't use Faith she was only there fto Support Kim ,, fuck his wideback and fast wife 

Vonc2002

Was Mary on bad boy or she just worked closely with puffy

Bruce

This documentary was more fair to Kim, everything else paints her as a homewrecker.  While she was a mistress, she was not a home wrecker.

Harlem

Not gonna front Charli Baltimore was beautiful in this doc

And that Get Money video and theme was MESS

Vonc2002

The moment that man got married and she continued to sleep with him,  she became a homewrecker. I don't blame her because the responsibility was on that nasty nigga to protect and honor his marriage but she isn't blameless........ESPECIALLY considering the fact that this bitch laid up under her and befriended her while still fckn her husband

Vonc2002

Quote from: Harlem on January 12, 2020, 08:13:44 PM

!!!!!
Charli looks good.  I didn't know about her and big until much later. I thought she was just a product of murder inc

Harlem

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 08:14:50 PM
Quote from: Harlem on January 12, 2020, 08:13:44 PM

!!!!!
Charli looks good.  I didn't know about her and big until much later. I thought she was just a product of murder inc

Same! I thought Irv brought her to the limelight. I didn't know she was a part of this Biggie soap opera too. The fact that she was oblivious to the role she was playing in the Get Money video though  :dead:

idk how old is she now though but she's fuckin stunning, I kept looking at her like wow

Bruce

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 08:13:50 PM
The moment that man got married and she continued to sleep with him,  she became a homewrecker. I don't blame her because the responsibility was on that nasty nigga to protect and honor his marriage but she isn't blameless........ESPECIALLY considering the fact that this bitch laid up under her and befriended her while still fckn her husband

But she was never not his Girlfriend, she was fucking her boyfriend who got married on her. 

Harlem

Now that part when Faith befriended Kim and she was frontin the whole time leading her on while fuckin her man behind the scenes, I would've fought Kim those 2-3 times too