Did y'all watch the Biggie and faith hopelessly in love mess?

Started by Vonc2002, January 11, 2020, 10:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bruce on January 12, 2020, 08:24:41 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 08:13:50 PM
The moment that man got married and she continued to sleep with him,  she became a homewrecker. I don't blame her because the responsibility was on that nasty nigga to protect and honor his marriage but she isn't blameless........ESPECIALLY considering the fact that this bitch laid up under her and befriended her while still fckn her husband

But she was never not his Girlfriend, she was fucking her boyfriend who got married on her.
Ok and at that point the decision was made.  U ain't the one.  Have some dignity and grace and step tf back. Not only did she continue but she played dress up with faith......literally. The bitch was giving her clothes. Kim was weak and stupid. Love makes u do stupid things so i can look beyond it but ur not gonna try to paint this girl out as the victim :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Harlem on January 12, 2020, 08:26:26 PM
Now that part when Faith befriended Kim and she was frontin the whole time leading her on while fuckin her man behind the scenes, I would've fought Kim those 2-3 times too
Kim deserved those ass whoopings and MORE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

pop

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 08:03:54 PM
Was Mary on bad boy or she just worked closely with puffy

She was Puff's artist he gave her  style, sound, dances he was her good Judy ,,, than when he left MCA he wanted to create another Mary and basically put Mary out to pastures,,, you gotta remember Faith was Mary's background singer and did work on MY Life ,,, so Mary felt like she was studying her to be her  :plzstop: in hindsight Queen was spot on

Harlem

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 08:28:23 PM
Now that part when Faith befriended Kim and she was frontin the whole time leading her on while fuckin her man behind the scenes, I would've fought Kim those 2-3 times too
Kim deserved those ass whoopings and MORE

!!!!!!

The fact that every time Faith seen Kim she just started pouncing on her... I fuckin LIVE!

Faith's intuition btw>>>>>> she followed her gut, did the right research and was right every fuckin time

Vonc2002

Quote from: Thriving on January 12, 2020, 08:30:48 PM

She was Puff's artist he gave her  style, sound, dances he was her good Judy ,,, than when he left MCA he wanted to create another Mary and basically put Mary out to pastures,,, you gotta remember Faith was Mary's background singer and did work on MY Life ,,, so Mary felt like she was studying her to be her  :plzstop: in hindsight Queen was spot on
Well i guess that makes sense. 

RAY7

This is GOOD. A couple of these stories I've heard numerous times but it's good that they finally let Charli speak and highlighted their relationship. Besides Faith she was the one Big claimed as GIRLFRIEND 

RAY7

In Faith's book she said Missy was the one that told Faith to go beat up Kim in the studio the first time 

Vonc2002

Was faith's book good?  Maybe I should read it

Amazing

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 08:27:23 PM
Quote from: Bruce on January 12, 2020, 08:24:41 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 08:13:50 PM
The moment that man got married and she continued to sleep with him,  she became a homewrecker. I don't blame her because the responsibility was on that nasty nigga to protect and honor his marriage but she isn't blameless........ESPECIALLY considering the fact that this bitch laid up under her and befriended her while still fckn her husband

But she was never not his Girlfriend, she was fucking her boyfriend who got married on her.
Ok and at that point the decision was made.  U ain't the one.  Have some dignity and grace and step tf back. Not only did she continue but she played dress up with faith......literally. The bitch was giving her clothes. Kim was weak and stupid. Love makes u do stupid things so i can look beyond it but ur not gonna try to paint this girl out as the victim :dead:

It's kinda like the Peter Gunz situation with him marry Amina even though he was dating that other chick for a very long time.

b7

Quote from: CREAM. on January 12, 2020, 07:29:26 PM
I just watched

Wow Mary really didn't acknowledge Faith when Big died

Whew those drugs had sis tripping
sdsdsdsds she knew exactly wtf she was doin

Amazing

Quote from: Thriving on January 12, 2020, 08:30:48 PM

Mary got the last laugh releasing Share My World right after parting ways with Puffy. Her best selling album in the US.

Kaeli.

Quote from: 1RIG on January 12, 2020, 08:49:30 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on January 12, 2020, 07:29:26 PM
I just watched

Wow Mary really didn't acknowledge Faith when Big died

Whew those drugs had sis tripping
sdsdsdsds she knew exactly wtf she was doin
!!!

fjklsdjf

Capricorn BITCH. Queen knew wtf was going on rude self

b7

she was allegedly wearing her clothes and shit too sdsdsdsds whew ...

the 90's was MESS
:plzstop:

Amazing

Quote from: 89 on January 12, 2020, 08:39:19 PM
This is GOOD. A couple of these stories I've heard numerous times but it's good that they finally let Charli speak and highlighted their relationship. Besides Faith she was the one Big claimed as GIRLFRIEND

Big did not claim Lil Kim because she was dark skinned. He is the source of a lot of her insecurities about her looks.

Kaeli.

:guys: