Did y'all watch the Biggie and faith hopelessly in love mess?

Started by Vonc2002, January 11, 2020, 10:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 08:46:22 PM
Was faith's book good?  Maybe I should read it
there's drama, fights, like 2 mentions of sex (1 not with BIG)
Industry stories about her work with Mary, Diddy, Usher etc
I think it details her life until about 06

Vonc2002

Quote from: Syleena on January 12, 2020, 08:48:49 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 08:27:23 PM
Quote from: Bruce on January 12, 2020, 08:24:41 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 08:13:50 PM
The moment that man got married and she continued to sleep with him,  she became a homewrecker. I don't blame her because the responsibility was on that nasty nigga to protect and honor his marriage but she isn't blameless........ESPECIALLY considering the fact that this bitch laid up under her and befriended her while still fckn her husband

But she was never not his Girlfriend, she was fucking her boyfriend who got married on her.
Ok and at that point the decision was made.  U ain't the one.  Have some dignity and grace and step tf back. Not only did she continue but she played dress up with faith......literally. The bitch was giving her clothes. Kim was weak and stupid. Love makes u do stupid things so i can look beyond it but ur not gonna try to paint this girl out as the victim :dead:

It's kinda like the Peter Gunz situation with him marry Amina even though he was dating that other chick for a very long time.
And I thought she was stupid and weak as well tbh. Faith was stronger than both those girls tho. What she said in this documentary was exactly what it is. When u know ur worth and value, u don't deal with bullshit.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: 1RIG on January 12, 2020, 08:52:44 PM
Quote from: Harlem on January 12, 2020, 08:26:26 PM
Now that part when Faith befriended Kim and she was frontin the whole time leading her on while fuckin her man behind the scenes, I would've fought Kim those 2-3 times too
she was allegedly wearing her clothes and shit too sdsdsdsds whew ...

the 90's was MESS
:plzstop:
omfffff

jKLF:SDJFDKSL:JFKLSJfkld;fmjkldklfjsdkljfksld;jf

I would've had to get revenge on that bitch am sorry

fuck her daddy or somethin

Amazing

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 12, 2020, 08:51:14 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 12, 2020, 08:49:30 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on January 12, 2020, 07:29:26 PM
I just watched

Wow Mary really didn't acknowledge Faith when Big died

Whew those drugs had sis tripping
sdsdsdsds she knew exactly wtf she was doin
!!!

fjklsdjf

Capricorn BITCH. Queen knew wtf was going on rude self

Mary said in a interview that Faith was like a ghost to her after the fallout with Puffy.

There was so much MESS going on at the time.

Bruce

The moment that man got married and she continued to sleep with him,  she became a homewrecker. I don't blame her because the responsibility was on that nasty nigga to protect and honor his marriage but she isn't blameless........ESPECIALLY considering the fact that this bitch laid up under her and befriended her while still fckn her husband

But she was never not his Girlfriend, she was fucking her boyfriend who got married on her.
Ok and at that point the decision was made.  U ain't the one.  Have some dignity and grace and step tf back. Not only did she continue but she played dress up with faith......literally. The bitch was giving her clothes. Kim was weak and stupid. Love makes u do stupid things so i can look beyond it but ur not gonna try to paint this girl out as the victim :dead:

Because the relationship never ended  :uhh: She is a victim, a girl who clearly has low self esteem, telling her how much he loved her but only proving it with these high yellow women. She was wrong being a mistress, but she was as much a victim as Faith.

RAY7

Quote from: Syleena on January 12, 2020, 08:52:55 PM
Quote from: 89 on January 12, 2020, 08:39:19 PM
This is GOOD. A couple of these stories I've heard numerous times but it's good that they finally let Charli speak and highlighted their relationship. Besides Faith she was the one Big claimed as GIRLFRIEND

Big did not claim Lil Kim because she was dark skinned. He is the source of a lot of her insecurities about her looks.
I definitely believe this too

Vonc2002

This is GOOD. A couple of these stories I've heard numerous times but it's good that they finally let Charli speak and highlighted their relationship. Besides Faith she was the one Big claimed as GIRLFRIEND

Big did not claim Lil Kim because she was dark skinned. He is the source of a lot of her insecurities about her looks.
Now wouldn't that be some shit if that fat ugly mufucka didn't claim somebody because they were too black :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Amazing

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 08:55:37 PM

Now wouldn't that be some shit if that fat ugly mufucka didn't claim somebody because they were too black :dead:

Lil Kim has said in the past he used to call her too black and ugly all the time.

RAY7

BIG really was trash. I think Faith smashed Tupac out of spite and doesn't wanna admit it because Big is too beloved 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bruce on January 12, 2020, 08:55:07 PM

Because the relationship never ended  :uhh: She is a victim, a girl who clearly has low self esteem, telling her how much he loved her but only proving it with these high yellow women. She was wrong being a mistress, but she was as much a victim as Faith.
Sorry I'm not crying for this bitch. It's one thing to fck somebody's man and say hey I was with him before u. It's a whole different thing to befriend a bitch, let her give u clothes and shit, and still be fuckin her husband.  That's grimey asf. She ain't no victim and thats why big shitted on her weak ass. How u continue being a side bitch and then when the nigga separate from his wife he get ANOTHER girlfriend. How u the SIDE-side bitch? :kii:
This bitch was weak and sad but I'm not feeling no sympathy

Kaeli.

Kim's confidence HAD to be at an all time low

like...imagine being mentally affected by an obese lazy eye having fat faggot with an acne ridden face & a speech impediment

Vonc2002

Quote from: 89 on January 12, 2020, 08:58:31 PM
BIG really was trash. I think Faith smashed Tupac out of spite and doesn't wanna admit it because Big is too beloved
She was young AND apparently a hoe too. She probably did.  That's the best fckn payback. Nigga u out here fckn everybody and they momma. I got sumn for u. I would've mailed that nigga a Polaroid laid up in tupac's bed like
:suplol:

Amazing

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 08:59:41 PM
Quote from: Bruce on January 12, 2020, 08:55:07 PM

Sorry I'm not crying for this bitch. It's one thing to fck somebody's man and say hey I was with him before u. It's a whole different thing to befriend a bitch, let her give u clothes and shit, and still be fuckin her husband.  That's grimey asf. She ain't no victim and thats why big shitted on her weak ass. How u continue being a side bitch and then when the nigga separate from his wife he get ANOTHER girlfriend. How u the SIDE-side bitch? :kii:
This bitch was weak and sad but I'm not feeling no sympathy

Don't believe everything Faith says. How would Lil Kim fit into that tall and back then wide-back ho's clothes?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 12, 2020, 09:01:24 PM
Kim's confidence HAD to be at an all time low

like...imagine being mentally affected by an obese lazy eye having fat faggot with an acne ridden face & a speech impediment
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Harlem

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 09:03:09 PM
Quote from: 89 on January 12, 2020, 08:58:31 PM
She was young AND apparently a hoe too. She probably did.  That's the best fckn payback. Nigga u out here fckn everybody and they momma. I got sumn for u. I would've mailed that nigga a Polaroid laid up in tupac's bed like
:suplol:

!!!!!!!

And PAC was fine af so I def would've let that happen but I think she didn't really go for it b/c PAC was being disrespectful with it and took it too far