Nicki and Meek MESSING

Started by ton, February 05, 2020, 02:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

This was messy but out of ALL this I think it was disgusting of Meek to even put out there that her younger brother, who had absolutely nothing to do with it, raped that girl too.

That was tasteless and low brow. I also find it interesting that he didn't have anything to read her on except the actions of her brother that he was also aware and around for.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

b7

Quote from: Plastic on February 06, 2020, 08:36:10 AM
+ that isis nigga getting married two minutes after leaving her proves he wasn't shit either  :plzstop:

These girls have to do better
he's Arab  :dead:

They all get married quickly

b7

Quote from: Darius Jerez. on February 06, 2020, 10:09:40 AM
f @ Bey and Rihanna (minus that one incident which both parties were to blame) having "taste in men"

:dead: Jay Z is a billionaire and an intelligent one at that and ALL of Rihanna's men having been fine and had their OWN coin.
Nicki lays her silly putty hips under bums and registered sex offenders. The most miserable/jealous bitch in the business. The day is gonna come when this felon rips that damn squidward nose of hers off and I'm gonna live for that.
ghgggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Trinity!

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: 1RIG on February 06, 2020, 11:08:42 AM
Quote from: Plastic on February 06, 2020, 08:36:10 AM
+ that isis nigga getting married two minutes after leaving her proves he wasn't shit either  :plzstop:

These girls have to do better
he's Arab  :dead:

They all get married quickly
!!!
Isn't he in his mid 30s too?
I'm surprised Jans ex husband isn't married again

ton

plz don't turn this thread into a womans rights/dignity soiree like any of u respect fckn women all of a sudden 

i only like my threads to be breeding grounds for MESS

ton

Quote from: MCMXCVI. on February 06, 2020, 10:24:10 AM

That was tasteless and low brow.
vxbbcbcb

They both said despicable shit

:udontlookok:

Drogon

Quote from: ton on February 06, 2020, 11:13:28 AM
plz don't turn this thread into a womans rights/dignity soiree like any of u respect fckn women all of a sudden

i only like my threads to be breeding grounds for MESS

Kaeli.

GLOCK

Quote from: Plastic on February 06, 2020, 08:35:08 AM
Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on February 06, 2020, 08:25:50 AM
This dating pattern has me screaming though
For someone so beautiful and accomplished she sure does pick a lot of shit men
Maybe her self-esteem isn't all there and that's why she's always so miserable
The same can be said about Beyonce & The Bajan too. They all have awful taste in men

Bey is damn near dead inside and is constantly being cheated on. She's in a loveless marriage with 3 ugly kids

what the-

GLOCK

Quote from: Darius Jerez. on February 06, 2020, 10:09:40 AM
f @ Bey and Rihanna (minus that one incident which both parties were to blame) having "taste in men"

:dead: Jay Z is a billionaire and an intelligent one at that and ALL of Rihanna's men having been fine and had their OWN coin.
Nicki lays her silly putty hips under bums and registered sex offenders. The most miserable/jealous bitch in the business. The day is gonna come when this felon rips that damn squidward nose of hers off and I'm gonna live for that.
:guys:

GLOCK

But yeah
these girls are nothing like this idiot :omf: