Diddy’s Sons Will Be Judges On Making The Band Reboot

Started by M-Rocka, February 20, 2020, 12:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TriBeCa

I don't see the purpose of this other than Diddy trying to turn his kids into celebrities. I'd be pissed if I were a performer getting judged by these kids.  :dead:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: TriBeCa on February 20, 2020, 12:59:16 PM
I don't see the purpose of this other than Diddy trying to turn his kids into celebrities. I'd be pissed if I were a performer getting judged by these kids.  :dead:
!!!!!
It's so...rude

RatherBe

Quote from: TriBeCa on February 20, 2020, 12:59:16 PM
disrespected as well.

'ology

I would've been cool and made some sense if he invited ppl to judge from Dream, O-town, Da Band, DK, and Day26. I mean those ppl actually had some talent and were chosen by him. 
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Young

Quincy is a budding STAR though :uhh:

He's an actor, singer, model etc
One works behind the scenes in the industry ; and the other is an up and coming rapper

I definitely think Diddy is trying to put them on.
But Its not like these are random kids :dead:
They hang around legends 24/7 and Im sure can give a fresh youthful perspective to what Diddy already brings.

Its smart tbh

'ology

Quote from: Young on February 20, 2020, 01:08:08 PM

One works behind the scenes in the industry ; and the other is an up and coming rapper

They hang around legends 24/7 and Im sure can give a fresh youthful perspective to what Diddy already brings.

Its smart tbh
zzzzzzzz

:damselindistress:

M-Rocka

I definitely would've loved to see them revive Da Band, Danity Kane, and Day 26. But that'll never fucking happen.

ton

Can you name a Quincy song or movie :diddraispoot:

M-Rocka

This is going to crash and burn. Anybody who would want under Diddy, I hope you have a backup plan.

Young

Quote from: ton on February 20, 2020, 01:16:06 PM
Can you name a Quincy song or movie :diddraispoot:

Options is his newest song with his brother

Its hot!!

He is the star of a new Netflix Christmas Movie
He was Derek on 'Star'

and 50 Cent announced he going to be starring in a Power Spinoff

M-Rocka

Young

'ology

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Young on February 20, 2020, 01:08:08 PM

Its smart tbh
:plzstop:

Blackpantha

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 20, 2020, 12:14:50 PM

QuoteMTV's 'Making the Band' is returning and this time Diddy's making it a family affair.

On Wednesday, Diddy — along with his three sons Christian Combs, Quincy Brown, and Justin Combs — announced via video that the show is returning.

While Diddy will reprise his role as mentor/producer, his sons will serve as the judges. Creative director and celebrity choreographer LaurieAnn Gibson will also return.

"We not settling for just anybody," Quincy says in the video. "If you feel like you got what it takes to compete in today's industry—y'all know how our pops does it. So expect nothing but the best to be showing up."

Open auditions for Making the Band will take place in Atlanta (Feb. 28-29), Houston (March 7-8), Charlotte, North Carolina (March 13-14), and New York (March 21-22).

According to Deadline, each of these cities will have vocal booths in which people can deliver a music-video-style performance to approved songs.

https://www.lovebscott.com/diddy-announces-revival-mtvs-making-band-three-sons-judges-video

That little short one in the front is so sexy! I just know that hole tastes like Haagen dazs Salted Caramel Ice cream
:ohwow:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME