I HATED This Bitch When She First Joined RHOA

Started by M-Rocka, February 27, 2020, 10:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i'm oph, he's mine

Quote from: Trey on February 27, 2020, 11:13:28 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 27, 2020, 11:07:04 AM
Quote from: Trey on February 27, 2020, 11:03:03 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 27, 2020, 10:57:47 AM
Kenya doesn't care about being a fan favorite though like some of the other ladies on the show.
She does... just indirectly. :dead: She's always the one bringing it up and saying "Kandi is the fan fav!" "Kandi is that girl!" just to discredit Nene and Porsha. When Porsha has clearly been the fan fav for several years at this point. :dead:
Porsha only became a fan favorite after the cast pretty much hated her throughout  season 10 and how she stood up to that Ape & Madam Marlo.
Porsha has been a fan since she dragged Kenya across that stage.

:udontlookok:

She's been THE fan fav since season 9/10. A solid 4 years. The polls don't lie. Queen got 50% of the votes just her damns self.

:feelinmyself:

The gorls don't really use Kandi like that anymore tbh. Sdddddd

none of this is accurate  :dead:

Zankou.

Quote from: ophelia on February 27, 2020, 11:19:45 AM
Kenya doesn't care about being a fan favorite though like some of the other ladies on the show.
She does... just indirectly. :dead: She's always the one bringing it up and saying "Kandi is the fan fav!" "Kandi is that girl!" just to discredit Nene and Porsha. When Porsha has clearly been the fan fav for several years at this point. :dead:
Porsha only became a fan favorite after the cast pretty much hated her throughout  season 10 and how she stood up to that Ape & Madam Marlo.

She's been THE fan fav since season 9/10. A solid 4 years. The polls don't lie. Queen got 50% of the votes just her damns self.

GREY is a bit obsessed with queen

Stunna Gor’

She's perched next to Nene.

Stunna Gor’

i'm oph, he's mine

Quote from: Trey on February 27, 2020, 11:22:23 AM

She's perched next to Nene.

i bolded the parts that weren't accurate

Stunna Gor’

The gorls don't use Kandi like that anymore... the poll proves it accurate.. This damn landslide 

Stunna Gor’

And this also shows that everyone is tired of this cast and we need a revamp

i'm oph, he's mine

i'm oph, he's mine

and i just saw ut says google poll. what homemade ass fan blog was this posted to

vvcvvcccv trey PLEASE  :dead:

Stunna Gor’

Quote from: zanny on February 27, 2020, 11:37:49 AM
look up the definition of landslide hun
d

a massive majority of votes. Porsha just herself has 50% of the votes. :uhh: 

i'm oph, he's mine

Stunna Gor’

DHJSJDSJDJSKDKSKJDKSKKSKSKDKKSKDKSKSKKSMDMSMDMKSS

HUSH!!

45/50%. It's still the vast majority. :dead: Why is this an argument? The other girls are giving 20% and BELOW. And landslide is not about the placements, its about the number count. :dead: