Florida Religious Services EXEMPT From 'Rona Stay @ Home Order

Started by Freemala Harris, April 01, 2020, 06:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said religious services conducted in churches, synagogues and houses of worship are "essential business" and therefore exempt from this stay-at-home executive order announced this afternoon.

The stay-at-home order issued by DeSantis goes into effect at 12:01 a.m. ET on Friday.

According to 2019 Census data, the population of the state has over 21 million people.

Florida has 6,946 confirmed coronavirus cases and 86 deaths, according to CNN's tally.

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-04-01-20-intl/h_b2d27eeaa15e3e082511fb168c63575d

Cowgirl

Freemala Harris

Well on the bright side nothing is set in stone

When the jesus zorls start dropping hopefully it will shake some sense into the administration there

ophababes.

i mean i guess its kinda tricky wit reglious freedoms and constitutional rights and shit

so

congregate at your own risk i guess

:letsmessfag:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Aalonso.

Excellent. NATURE(al) selection is about to book by the ...... "masses" nnnnnnn

Stunna Gor’

Quote from: ophelia on April 01, 2020, 06:34:36 PM
i mean i guess its kinda tricky wit reglious freedoms and constitutional rights and shit

so

congregate at your own risk i guess

:letsmessfag:
!!!!!!

If they're stupid enough to perch then fuck it. Take these old church gorls OWT, Rona.

Blackpantha

PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Drogon

Quote from: Free on April 01, 2020, 06:34:03 PM
Well on the bright side nothing is set in stone

When the jesus zorls start dropping hopefully it will shake some sense into the administration there

They need to drop with mess

CHOKE

This is exactly why when all this mess is over the US is going to be at the bottom of the totem pole

:omf:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Gilgamesh.