This is kinda TOUGH!

Started by Vonc2002, April 13, 2020, 09:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Like....MOST GIRLS dont have a song this good 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Janets catalogue is more esteemed and more diverse than Tonis mess
She's great for an R&B mess, but Janet is more than that
But considered your fav Jan songs are So excited and All Nite..I see why you'd pick Toni over Janet  :dead:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: 🌮. on April 14, 2020, 05:38:16 PM
Quote from: 🐇 on April 14, 2020, 05:37:25 PM
Quote from: 🌮. on April 14, 2020, 05:35:06 PM
Im a little surprise people are SERIOUSLY picking Toni :uhh: Her catalog SHITS on Janets

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK
n
get the fuck back. Its true.
her mess is better than Mariah's to me

RAY7

Ray J is the weakest link
but Bran is never losing so he's immune

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 🐇 on April 14, 2020, 05:38:53 PM
But considered your fav Jan songs are So excited and All Nite..I see why you'd pick Toni over Janet  :dead:
d

DIVERSE!

whats the point when its unlistenable and that includes her first 2 albums

SouravMay

April 14, 2020, 05:41:01 PM #125 Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 05:43:40 PM by Poseidon
Tamar and Toni are probably the most LEVELED duo with Toni giving a 60% and Tamar a 40% slay Both of their catalogs are just that GEWD.

Brandy carries her team entirely by herself, but her 95% is stronger than all the other gurs. Ray J is overall the weakest link (with Solange tbh), but he has some cute bops.

Beyoncé has some iconic bops, and Solange has a few nice songs too. 80%/20%.

MJ and Tran can really go. I love HIStory and what not, and Tran can dance and coo, but yeah... toss their mess!   :letsmessfag:
B7

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: 🌮. on April 14, 2020, 05:40:13 PM
Quote from: 🐇 on April 14, 2020, 05:38:53 PM
d

DIVERSE!

whats the point when its unlistenable and that includes her first 2 albums
unlisentable to who?
The 100 million people who brought the records? Or listenable to you?
:dead:

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Poseidon on April 14, 2020, 05:41:01 PM

MJ and Tran can really go. I love HIStory and what not, and Tran can dance and coo, but yeah... toss their mess!   :letsmessfag:

True. I Like "Billi Jean"

Dr Naomi Campbell

Like what a stupid thing to say :uhh: :dead:
Janets discography has been referenced and celebrated by almost every artist including your two main faves and others in some capacity.
And she's been awarded by every major music committee
Someone's been listening even if you haven't dummy gorl

LiiVE

I love brandy but ray is weighing ha down here :diddraispoot: , all the other siblings equally book.

out of respect I'll say  Toni + Tamar

MelMel

Tamar and Toni are probably the most LEVELED duo with Toni giving a 60% and Tamar a 40% slay Both of their catalogs are just that GEWD.

Brandy carries her team entirely by herself, but her 95% is stronger than all the other gurs. Ray J is overall the weakes link (with Solange tbh), but he has some cute bops.

actually Mike and Janz are almost equal here

Vonc2002

Quote from: 89 on April 14, 2020, 05:36:34 PM
but Tamar is weighing her down
Solange is weighing beyonce down more than Tamar is holding Toni down. Furthermore, Toni's disco>>>>>>Beyonces
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 🐇 on April 14, 2020, 05:43:17 PM
And she's been awarded by every major music committee
idgaf about that white shit  :dead:

SouravMay

Quote from: MelMel on April 14, 2020, 05:43:46 PM

Brandy carries her team entirely by herself, but her 95% is stronger than all the other gurs. Ray J is overall the weakes link (with Solange tbh), but he has some cute bops.

actually Mike and Janz are almost equal here
!!!

Yeah equally lackluster. I could really happily live without their songs out of the ons listed. Just being honest.
B7