This is kinda TOUGH!

Started by Vonc2002, April 13, 2020, 09:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Just say you don't like Jans and gwan gorl

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Ray J has some CUTE songs.

"This Ain't A Game" was a bit of an Invincible/Full Moon slay tbh.
B7

Nine

BAPHOMET.

Ray J has zero good songs. 

Dr Naomi Campbell

That's probably my fav MOANin song too
:gorlonfire:

BAPHOMET.

I AT LEAST think that Tamar song thats a Keyshia Cole rip off is decent. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on April 14, 2020, 05:43:46 PM
Quote from: Poseidon on April 14, 2020, 05:41:01 PM
Tamar and Toni are probably the most LEVELED duo with Toni giving a 60% and Tamar a 40% slay Both of their catalogs are just that GEWD.

Brandy carries her team entirely by herself, but her 95% is stronger than all the other gurs. Ray J is overall the weakes link (with Solange tbh), but he has some cute bops.

Beyoncé has some iconic bops, and Solange has a few nice songs too. 80%/20%.

MJ and Tran can really go. I love HIStory and what not, and Tran can dance and coo, but yeah... toss their mess!   :letsmessfag:
actually Mike and Janz are almost equal here
Yes. That's the only group where both are REALLY artists outside of each other.  These others I feel like are only famous BECAUSE of who their more famous sibling is
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2020, 05:47:45 PM
Tamar and Toni are probably the most LEVELED duo with Toni giving a 60% and Tamar a 40% slay Both of their catalogs are just that GEWD.

Brandy carries her team entirely by herself, but her 95% is stronger than all the other gurs. Ray J is overall the weakes link (with Solange tbh), but he has some cute bops.

MJ and Tran can really go. I love HIStory and what not, and Tran can dance and coo, but yeah... toss their mess!   :letsmessfag:
Yes. That's the only group where both are REALLY artists outside of each other.  These others I feel like are only famous BECAUSE of who their more famous sibling is
exactly
We wouldn't know the other if it wasn't for the main sibling to be honest
They've helped their messes with their success

SouravMay

ACK!!!! When will Tran or Solange do it?
B7

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2020, 05:47:45 PM

this goes for ALL the siblings......

BAPHOMET.

janet wouldnt be famous without the Jackson PUSH. However she is her own artist but come the fuck AWN 

BAPHOMET.

My thing is there is no point in Tamar when her music isnt as good as Toni's. Its not shes serving some DIFFERENT ya know? 

SouravMay

Janet and MJ are the biggest stars apart and together, but let's be real we can live without their songs. That is the point of this.
B7