Kaeli.

DSFHDSKLFJK:

The men in this barbershop not paying any attention to Issa

HUGO

I FUCKING KNEW IT!

Kaeli.

wtf kinda event is Issa gonna have in this barbershop mess

Navyman

This season was perfect, the best season tbh.

I'm pissed because seeing them together just makes my heart smile, but I know that hurted. :stressed:

Kaeli.

Molly is an Annoying ass Bitch yo

Kaeli.

This Condola mess was predictable lkajlk;dj

& trust me... I get Issa's anger but ajl;dksjf Can she REALLY be mad? They weren't together :dead: 

Kaeli.

Just finishedz the finale was a big.. EH. Kelly fighting with the police/that man on the bus was the only good part tbh

I guess it served its purpose but it doesn't give finale! But this was a good season overall. The best since season 1 for me 

Navyman

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 15, 2020, 12:18:03 AM

& trust me... I get Issa's anger but ajl;dksjf Can she REALLY be mad? They weren't together :dead:

She can't be mad, but it HURTS. Like she knows now that this women has something connecting them that she don't and the 1st one at that.

Beau

best episode this season, loved that Kelly, Derek, and Tiffany got to showcase there acting chops more emotionally, pregnancy wasn't a surprise but I liked where it carries Issa & Lawrence plot. The bus scene was shot great. 

🦚

Issa annoys the hell out of me. Like why would you give a fuck he's having a child. Its not like he cheated on you.  :uhh:

Molly is insufferable. Amanda seales character is insufferable.

At this point I only like kelly.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

JCJ 🪐

I enjoyed it but felt like Tiffany and Derek should've had more of a storyline for me to really CARE about them like that.

And yeah...everyone saw the Condola mess coming
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

🦚

Id be happier if they never showed tiff n derek again.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Navyman on June 15, 2020, 12:40:09 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 15, 2020, 12:18:03 AM

She can't be mad, but it HURTS. Like she knows now that this women has something connecting them that she don't and the 1st one at that.

Yeah  :dead:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Gilgamesh.

I caught up last week. This is season is everything :stressed:

Gilgamesh.

June 15, 2020, 03:17:00 AM #509 Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 03:19:00 AM by Gilgamesh.
Girl.

The way the Tiffany mess was taking up so much screen time I thought sis had offed herself in the hotel room :dead:

This was kinda anticlimactic for me cause they didn't resolve anything.