GIRL :disgusted:

i'm oph, he's mine

Quote from: G on June 26, 2020, 09:48:21 PM
Quote from: Blamblam on June 26, 2020, 09:45:58 PM
Quote from: G on June 26, 2020, 08:00:17 PM
Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on June 26, 2020, 01:12:25 PM
Quote from: G on June 26, 2020, 12:46:21 PM
Oph what did I lie about?
you certainly called your White friends niggers and so..
and poked ur chest out and defended white people in our group..

no stop lying glock.

someone said something snarky and i responded sarcastically something along the lines of "yep and my white niggas know better than to ever say the word to me"

and i did not defend white people. i posted a video where i think a white kid attacked a cop that was roughing up a black kid and i said this the energy i want from my white friends.

then u started trynna attaxmck ME for merely having white friends. i defended myself. i ssid to you i dont have to take on the mindset "all white people are evil" in order to be pro-black 100% all day, every day and i stand by that. i was defending myself.

posting receipts will confirm every word. and i was never mad. youre the one who renoved me from that group. and the men of color. which is fine. but youre not gonna lie on me and disparage my character. again, i don't know what i said to offend you so but nah this aint it.
Sarcastic! Fun!

Boy fucking please
This shit happened exactly as I said it did.
I came behind u playing on some fun shit about u saying u want that energy from ur your friends..where I said imagine having white friends..
then u got in your feelings...defended whites .. u sat in that bitch saying everyone isn't the same and that u have so many different kinda friends and such...I gave u another concession making it clear I was playing and u doubled down on ur feelings about how whites are not all bad and that u keep the same energy for all ur niggas.. the girls said u call ur white friends niggas.. u said YES.. and got mad because the girls pulled this new tea u been spilling ... u got smart cuz I said well this is a place where (just like in b source culture) we poke fun of EVERYONE.. if u don't wanna see whites lashed then this might not be the place for u..

U got smart and pissed at that.. and I deleted u.
I didn't remove u for MOC.. So shut the fuck up

This is the way I remember it. I initally thought both of y'all were playing around tbh  :omgwatshappening:
I dead ass thought so too ...
But the way he got pissed and started going hard for his white friends .. even when I said I was joking  :uhh:

Didn't he say he was "new or a bit" or something as of late?

It's the newness that I can't fuck with.
You're out the group OPH. The other girls kicked u out the other ones because they can't stand the sight of ya.

You were a fave. Now ur just like AFRO.. here..and delusional

yada yada yada more lies

i don't care to be back in the group, no offense to the girls. post that proof tho.

GLOCK

The girls aren't getting in the group and I'm not moving on it. 

i'm oph, he's mine

June 26, 2020, 09:50:52 PM #379 Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 09:51:18 PM by coffelia_buchanan
Quote from: ATL Shawty on June 26, 2020, 09:49:36 PM
oph will always fight to prove his point
to the death. sffssfsfs

i don't think this is all about him tryna get back into TGK

cccv at all

GLOCK

No FATS allowed afro.
You're not welcome... i said. 

i'm oph, he's mine

glock refuses to post screen shots because he knows he's lying

GLOCK

Yeah no girl who believes eating veggie burgers is some lead to dropping pounds is ALLOWED.

Stop indirectly begging. The answer is NO! 

i'm oph, he's mine

like, what a great oppurtunity it would be to just shut oph tf up! just post the mess, right? chance to really drag him a bit. is this being avoided in here? what gives?

:ATLcameo:

GLOCK

Oph .. the girls agreed. 
You're not allowed in the group. You had a great run. Request DENIED 

i'm oph, he's mine

again i dont want back into the group.

i want you to prove your lies. and you can't. if you could you would its simple. so keep my name out your mouth.

i dont talk about you.

be blessed.

i'm oph, he's mine

oph said! was just reading it back n whew!

:dead:

GLOCK

Excluded. 
I said no. We discuss fitness and mess .. not chugging down fat free  foods to attain an unreachable goal. 

It ain't your KINDA THANG luv.. Answers still no Afro.