Tamia responds to being replaced by Ashanti on " So Into You"

Started by Drogon, June 30, 2020, 10:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

Quote from: 89 on June 30, 2020, 11:24:48 AM
Here she is PERFORMING with him
but yea He was so EVIL

And this proves what ???

It's business. People fall out and work things out. He had no choice but to work it out with he knew the song was a hit

reekz

The Ashanti and Tamia version are very similar and you can barley tell them apart. Most radios was playing Ashanti version and you didn't even know. 

RAY7

Quote from: Drogon on June 30, 2020, 11:32:15 AM
Quote from: 89 on June 30, 2020, 11:24:48 AM
Here she is PERFORMING with him
but yea He was so EVIL

And this proves what ???

It's business. People fall out and work things out. He had no choice but to work it out with he knew the song was a hit
he actually did have a choice
he could've moved on to another song, or even still performed with Ashanti
and for Tamia if he was trying so hard to pull her off HER song she could've declined to perform with him
like HELLO  :uhh:

HUGO

Idk why I always thought it was cuz Tamia and Fab were label mates so they took Ashanti off. I do remember her being on the album version

Drogon

Move on to what ??? So Into You was one of the biggest record's from the Street Dreams album.

It was a check attached to it maybe that's why she didn't decline it. It's business nothing personal
 Just bc she performed with him proves nothing at all

HUGO

Also I don't see this man lying for no damn reason. I think his team must've told him some bs  :dead:

RAY7

so Tamia sold out for a check? Was she broke? :dead:
she let this nigga try to "pull a fast one" on her because she got paid?

Drogon

Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on June 30, 2020, 11:42:43 AM
Idk why I always thought it was cuz Tamia and Fab were label mates so they took Ashanti off. I do remember her being on the album version

Both versions made the album

reekz

Quote from: Drogon on June 30, 2020, 11:49:37 AM
Move on to what ??? So Into You was one of the biggest record's from the Street Dreams album.

It was a check attached to it maybe that's why she didn't decline it. It's business nothing personal

Boy Tamia did not block Ashanti. If that was the case it would have never been done with shanti vocals. Stop acting an ass in here.

reekz

Quote from: Drogon on June 30, 2020, 11:53:11 AM
Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on June 30, 2020, 11:42:43 AM

Both versions made the album

It was re-released with Tamia version.

GLOCK

Tamia is one of the best vocalists alive

i never think of Ashantis version.. and if i was this women beater i would pretend it never happened 

Drogon

Quote from: guest on June 30, 2020, 11:53:44 AM
Quote from: Drogon on June 30, 2020, 11:49:37 AM

Boy Tamia did not block Ashanti. If that was the case it would have never been done with shanti vocals. Stop acting an ass in here.

Fool I never said Tamia blocked Ashanti

RAY7

Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on June 30, 2020, 11:52:28 AM
Also I don't see this man lying for no damn reason. I think his team must've told him some bs  :dead:
It only makes sense
I mean this song was like 17 yrs ago and he just wanted to lie in front of the world online randomly?
Whatever the reason was she wasn't available and he went to Ashanti, who then was blocked from the video by Irv, so he went back to Tamia :dead: :dead: :dead:

RAY7

also a tidbit about this song that Tamia ALLEGEDLY wrote
from the producer Tim Kelley:
In Tim's own words:
"I produced "So Into You" for Tamia. And Brandy is my girl. You know what's crazy, she actually did the demo for "So Into You". And then Mario Winans did the background vocals. This was before Tamia even heard it