I don’t agree w/murder, but I kinda see why she killed her ex & his new wife

Started by Kalifornia., August 20, 2020, 02:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

This bitch is a MENT mess, but I sort of felt her pain.

She encouraged him while working to support the family and put him through medical AND law school. He ended up becoming very successful and then left her for his younger secretary.

They eventually got married and she murdered them.

Kalifornia.

When she called the house and the new wife's voice was on the answering machine :plzstop:

CHOKE

ophababes.

Quote from: WAP on August 20, 2020, 03:49:10 AM
Hope this crazy bitch died in prison

yea im thinking he didn't leave this psychopath for no reason

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

Ummmm they were together for 16 yrs. It's not like he graduated and immediately left her.  People fall out of love.  U don't get to kill someone because they leave u. May, ur crazy I'm getting that from this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

QuoteBroderick is currently 72 and serving her sentence at the California Institution for Women (CIW), in Chino, California. In January 2010, her first request for parole was denied by the Board of Parole Hearings because she did not show remorse and did not acknowledge wrongdoing.She was denied parole in November 2011and again in January 2017. She will not be eligible again until January 2032.

:blessed:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophababes.

Quote from: .fuckdemkids on August 20, 2020, 07:12:29 AM
What in the Acrimony

ccccccccv the way i had a flashback of him walking in taraji office wit them flowers

hey. brough u a lil sumns

:plzstop:

CHOKE

The real kiii is this bitch was still young and rich

So he left you for a 28 year old secretary get a 20 year old pool boy and write a book about it

Dumb bitch

MelMel

ophababes.

Quote from: WAP on August 20, 2020, 08:21:27 AM
The real kiii is this bitch was still young and rich

So he left you for a 28 year old secretary get a 20 year old pool boy and write a book about it

Dumb bitch

cccccccccv this is acrimony downe

tyler plagerized, tbh