This is the moment before he fired .

Looks like he actually saved that girl in the pink
Who was actually unarmed .

This is pretty damning evidence.  :guys:

Who calls the cops then acts like this?  :disgusted:

Amazing

Quote from: RAY7 on April 21, 2021, 04:34:42 PM
Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 21, 2021, 04:22:02 PM
Ray you can pull up an entire library of mess but it wouldn't change the fact that if a suspect is armed and clearly dangerous it's in everyone's best interest to take them down.

Especially the girl in pink who could have lost her life yesterday. If that were your relative I HIGHLY doubt you'd be looking for alternative ways he could have done this.

It's sad she lost her life , but you win stupid prizes when you play stupid games .

This is a lesson for everyone who thinks that worldstar mess is cute in real life .
"take them down" doesnt mean KILL them
of course the family of the girl in pink is biased and is glad their family member didnt get stabbed
however, objectively there are ways for that to have happened with no one dying
and the cops are trained to know that and how to go about it. there's just no excuses and they do it ALL the time
except when they see Black skin
its not just sad that the girl lost her life, its illegal and hopefully the officer is punished

If he shot her arm or hand carrying the knife he could have accidentally shot the girl in pink.

CHOKE

April 22, 2021, 05:43:32 AM #138 Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 05:44:32 AM by Banana Powder🦋
The evidence clearly shows the cops did what was right so why yawl still going back and forth?

Next case

introducing: Black Kalmyks

Quote from: Spanish on April 22, 2021, 04:35:23 AM
Ray you can pull up an entire library of mess but it wouldn't change the fact that if a suspect is armed and clearly dangerous it's in everyone's best interest to take them down.

Especially the girl in pink who could have lost her life yesterday. If that were your relative I HIGHLY doubt you'd be looking for alternative ways he could have done this.

It's sad she lost her life , but you win stupid prizes when you play stupid games .

This is a lesson for everyone who thinks that worldstar mess is cute in real life .
of course the family of the girl in pink is biased and is glad their family member didnt get stabbed
and the cops are trained to know that and how to go about it. there's just no excuses and they do it ALL the time
its not just sad that the girl lost her life, its illegal and hopefully the officer is punished

If he shot her arm or hand carrying the knife he could have accidentally shot the girl in pink.
you're correct

The police chief stated that cops shoot at the biggest/widest part of the body because going for individual limbs like arms and legs etc is very risky - more of a chance for a miss, and for that bullet to continue on and hit someone else who may have nothing to do with the mess.

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

RAY7

ok then use the taser

Dr Naomi Campbell

CHOKE

Quote from: RAY7 on April 22, 2021, 08:01:01 AM

ok then use the taser

They could have accidentally tased the girl in the pink or the girl could have still stabbed her

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Jayda X on April 21, 2021, 04:05:18 PM
Quote from: JCJ on April 21, 2021, 04:02:40 PM
Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 21, 2021, 03:44:08 PM
And we have to remember that girls loved ones were the ones giving first statements and accounts of what actually happened

of course they're painting her to be a defenselesss victim

but what I see in this video and its stills is a woman with a knife actively attacking people while police are approaching . If that were my relative about to be stabbed I'd want her gunned down too. Fuck a taser

If you stab someone in the right place it can easily turn to murder.

The cop could've shot her in the leg. She didn't have to be executed
This.
She had a knife not a grenade
The issue is when police use deadly force with POC and seem to use it as a last resort when it's a white person
Just yesterday
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/north-carolina-man-shot-police-b1835394.html#
A man from North Carolina was shot and killed by police who had been called to search his property.
Police arrived at the scene early on Wednesday. Relatives identified the man as 40-year-old Andrew Brown.
Mr Brown, a Black man and a father of 10, was shot by police around 8.30am as he drove away from officers in Elizabeth City, witnesses say. The city is in the northeastern part of the state on the Atlantic coast.

Well at least we're making progress .

We went from :

"Omg she called the cops and he came and shot ha for no reason!"

To ;

"Well she had a knife BUT  :butwait!: she dropped it. And he still shot ha! Omf"

To:

"Well yea she DID have the knife and hand AND was attacking someone with the knife but he coulda shot ha in the leg or summin!"

This lil ride is interesting . I'll just wait til we arrive at the point where we acknowledge and admit  that 1) stating that a cop cannot use deadly force to stop an attack with any deadly weapon is wrong (yes, u were wrong. ❤️ To our lil legal eagles in the thread lol See my post on the previous page)

and that 2) we were fed bits and pieces of info to stir up a more random and senseless narrative and get us riled up and ready to riot.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=umfn3lr49WM

CHOKE

If a girl comes at me with a knife I want the cops shootin 1st and askin questions later

And it's also worth noting that the first 911 call made was someone reporting that a knife was being used to attack people .

I listened to the call. It s all in the video I posted on the previous page .

When the cops arrived, Makhia was the one holding a knife running after people with it.

details are still coming , but based on what I'm seeing and hearing i wouldn't rule out the possibility that someone actually called the cops on Makhia.

But in any case , the call itself and what the officer saw once he arrived on the scene makes more sense of things.

Cowgirl

It's just sad all around and I'm sure multiple people called the cops, including the victim. The cop seemingly did his job but the bigger issue with this situation is why this isn't always the case/reaction with people of a different hue.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Why did they take Dylan Roof to get a mcdonalds after he killed 9 people in a church?
Why didn't they shoot Kyle Rittenhouse after he killed two people during a BLM march and WALKED towards police officers with an assault riffle?
Why was that one cracker allowed to run around naked for 10 mins after he killed 2 people, choked an innocent bystander, they took him down without even using a taser :dead:
Why was that other other cracker not shot at or even tasered after assaulting a store employee, a police officer, ramming a police car and driving away from the scene WITH a cop clinging onto his car?

yet two black men in seperate incidences can be shot to death driving AWAY from police officers unwarmed :dead: