MONICA serves FASHION

Started by Young, May 10, 2021, 12:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

b7

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on November 07, 2021, 09:45:05 PM
damn it's been 6 years since Code Red and no album?

the 90s girl are something else

:plzstop:
she's had a lot of personal and business shit to work out and she's independent as it stands right now. It's not smart to spend all that money dropping an album you aren't even fully proud of that the fans may end up dragging anyhow cuz they claim to want her doing this and that :dead:

Uninspired music is worse than no music at all for me personally

Zankou.

If she's not proud of the music she needs to stop saying the album is done and coming this year

period. 

Kaeli.

Quote from: Scott. on August 21, 2021, 06:41:33 PM
Quote from: Young on August 21, 2021, 06:37:48 PM
Queen is still going through

So I'm trying to be patient  too because I know it's  even more important to make sure the music is PERFECT now that she has taken so long and because she's independent

But I'm just tried..it'll come when it comes..😩❤️

K. Michelle is independent as well  and still put an album and even a free mixtape to hold us over while having ass troubles. That's all I'm saying
fbdhffhf

not ass troubles

bby ddy

Chile Chapter 38 is finna be Chapter 45 fucking around with her

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 07, 2021, 11:38:44 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 21, 2021, 06:41:33 PM
Quote from: Young on August 21, 2021, 06:37:48 PM
Queen is still going through

So I'm trying to be patient  too because I know it's  even more important to make sure the music is PERFECT now that she has taken so long and because she's independent

But I'm just tried..it'll come when it comes..😩❤️

K. Michelle is independent as well  and still put an album and even a free mixtape to hold us over while having ass troubles. That's all I'm saying
fbdhffhf

not ass troubles

Dkkfjfkgkgkgkkffjjgkgkfjfjfjfjfjfjfjffjngjgkgmgmgkgmgmgmgmgmmm
Tf
F
F
D
F

D
D

D

D
D

X
D

D
D
D

S
D

D
D
D
D
X
X
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Young

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on November 07, 2021, 09:45:05 PM
damn it's been 6 years since Code Red and no album?

the 90s girl are something else

:plzstop:

Right but yet she has TWO ALBUMS coming soon .. every time I scroll by this thread I let out a CACKLE

Andthecategoryis...

Monica's voice has become so boring....one note, one sound. I want the album as well but I'm kinda glad she is taking her time. Hopefully she has people pushing her and she is trying something new that sticks and really make her fans proud.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Young

long-timeTheRoofFan

How many gears does a Monica have to gear if a Monica could gear gears? ..... When does her comedy albums drop again? 

:fuming: