MONICA serves FASHION

Started by Young, May 10, 2021, 12:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Young on August 21, 2021, 06:37:48 PM
Queen is still going through

So I'm trying to be patient  too because I know it's  even more important to make sure the music is PERFECT now that she has taken so long and because she's independent

But I'm just tried..it'll come when it comes..😩❤️

K. Michelle is independent as well  and still put an album and even a free mixtape to hold us over while having ass troubles. That's all I'm saying

b7

Quote from: Scott. on August 21, 2021, 06:40:24 PM
Quote from: Saving All My Rigs on August 21, 2021, 06:16:41 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 21, 2021, 05:32:51 PM
Quote from: Saving All My Rigs on August 21, 2021, 05:18:26 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 21, 2021, 04:05:50 PM
Pic after pic. No single. No album release date. Nothing
It's probably a lot going on King. You KNOW i know about delays and mishaps and silence  :kii:

But it sounds like Monica went through hell toward the end of last year, before and after Verzuz and then trying to get the era kicked off. Being independent in this industry as a Black woman, no matter how long you've been in the game is HARD af. Especially when you've only known major labels and nothing else.

And i already know u know that, and it's not really an excuse, necessarily, I'm just saying they may or may not have scrapped a few things and went in another direction. It's scary to put anything out these days cuz people drag you to no end when they don't like something smh

I would understand all this if she wasn't famous for taking 69 years to release albums
But also understand that she's been through even tougher hell in the past. We know what happened before After the storm

It's a wonder some of these women are even still singing or alive. :dead: Real shit. I know it's frustrating as fuck tho. I'm definitely not Tryna change ur mind about THAT. I get it

It's just that my other faves stay spoiling me with music, even when they are going through the worst shit. I know everyone's not the same but damn
!!!!!!! Trust me i went through the same shit as a fan. 8 damn years

:plzstop:

But that's definitely it. We're all different and everyone's breaking point is different. Brandy releasing in 2020 made the most sense for her and i get it now.

Zankou.

For me it's the "coming soon. No really it's coming soon. I promise" mess. 

she's been saying that for a damn year. Just put the shit out when it's done or shut the fuck up 

b7

Quote from: zanny on August 21, 2021, 09:11:32 PM
For me it's the "coming soon. No really it's coming soon. I promise" mess.

she's been saying that for a damn year. Just put the shit out when it's done or shut the fuck up
Hdhdhdjjfnf it's prolly hard when thousands of people are literally hounding you on every platform

Guys, being an Artist ain't for the weak. But i do agree that shit can be annoying, but, mainly to us because we're really checking for them, as stans. 

When they do all that coming soon shit, i don't think it's even really for the stans honestly. Just everybody that may be kinda casual with their love and admiration for the Artist

b7

Young

Laiyah's bday just passed

I think Queen was waiting for that before dropping "Pull Up"

She is Miss Thang 2.0

b7

Omggggg i haven't seen in her so long! She is GROWING into a young lady. That's crazy  :dead: i know years have passed but we've all known of Monica before she had any kids at all

Micheal Watson

Quote from: Young on September 11, 2021, 07:06:14 PM
Laiyah's bday just passed

I think Queen was waiting for that before dropping "Pull Up"

She is Miss Thang 2.0

this poor girls edges